LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Hmm UART was not the discount code :thinking:
Edit: but I had the right idea

1 Like

From my understanding it’s the enabled uart port and comes with 5.2 FW installed. I wasn’t told of any other changes so I can’t confirm or deny anything else.

I only got the discount because Lacroix is a solid company and is shipping me the new one in return for my other one with the uarts not all usable.

3 Likes

does that mean my 100D finally can get an upgrade :flushed: or is that just for the 60d?

1 Like

Just the 60D for now, 100D might get updated later. My guess is they might improve it some more in other ways too.

1 Like

good to know, but im still not sure if i will ever use more than 1 UART port, but it does help with resell value :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@Blasto, should I be able to just restore my configuration that was backed up from my older 5.1 FW stormcore 60d when the 60d+ arrives later today?

2 Likes

Decided I’m going to give my 60D away on the channel seeing as LaCroix were good enough to do me a solid with this

11 Likes

Whaaaat you didn’t have to send yours back? That’s cool of you to do!

3 Likes

Na its been so long I asked them if I could give it away as a gift from LaCroix. They didnt want mine back anyways so I could keep it myself but I’d like to give this away

6 Likes

3 Likes

Time to start scamming

Jkjkjk
Don’t hate me lacroix

Nah the 60d+ will supposedly support ASS in the future so it’s an upgrade, seems fair.

2 Likes

Just hoped on here, to those who will be wanting the 60D+, I will only charge shipping of the new unit. We’ll need the 60D original units back though!

cough @Lee_Wright cough

I had made thread of emails for the return of the older units, some might have gotten lost along the lines.

10 Likes

Pretty rad! And I didn’t expect y’all would do this. (Eyes launch day 100D in drawer)

5 Likes

LEGEND!!

1 Like

Yeah just had your email through support, totally fine for me to send it back, but when I asked if I could give my original away Charles replied with

“Was your unit used? The ample amount of time since August is quite a long time, I would only charge you the price of shipping for you to have the 60D+ unit (which has both UART ports enabled now). I’ll send the invoice for it momentarily!”

Maybe something lost in translation but I’m happy to send it back instead. Shame though.

1 Like

Oh apologies, I implied because the unit was sent out so long ago I would charge up the shipping cost (assuming the unit was used more or less). I forgot to write on the return of the unit z-z .

Edit: It’s a weird stage because we want to give back and get you guys the 2nd UART going, and I have my own quota’s to fill when we go through the exchange process based on time/use/etc

7 Likes

No problems, consider it done

Cheers guys, Happy building!

4 Likes

@Flashgod224 just received the package, thanks for the quick shipping and the sticker!

Or is it tied to the UUID and it won’t accept that.

2nd question: do you mind if I don’t swap the power button/jst cables between the 60d and 60d+… Just the unit itself?

7 Likes