LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Dear @Deodand and @Blasto,
First of all hard to read these kind of stories and I wish all the best for you and that everything turns out to the most beneficial way for you.

For now, I‘d highly appreciate your help:
I own a Raptor 2.0 with broken foxholes through water injections.
Since my skills here are very limited I want to replace them easily with your astonishing looking Stormcore (60D) and a related remote. Will this work out? As far as I‘d understood I‘d need to insert a fitting configuration via the tooling to prevent the Motors from overheating. But for me as a programmer this does not seem to be impossible.
Is there something like a preset available? Or is there some kind of instruction in place?

Thank you in advance :crossed_fingers:t3::innocent:

1 Like

Is there any news on the android app?

I am sure this was covered somewhere. But what do I need to do if I want to use a loopkey to power my stormcore? Do I simply make a jumper between BTN and BTN?

3 Likes

Anyone? Anyone? Help with above question plz! @b264 @Deodand

2 Likes

My only Stormcore is a single.

1 Like

Yes, by jumping both BTN pins together, that will keep the esc always on. You’ll then be able to kill the power by removing the loopkey

10 Likes

Is that what you’d recommend for a dual stormcore build?

1 Like

for dual stormcores, (quad esc) i would use the CAN bus. Use one single button, connect the CAN bus in between them using 3 of the 4 pins (5V,CANH, CANL) no gnd.

Then configure using the setup wizard, it will automatically find the other Stormcore on the CAN bus and config it as well in a master-slave fashion.

Then you will be able to turn on and shutdown both SC using a single button.

But you can use a loopkey method also.

7 Likes

Can 100D handle 20s?

1 Like

I’d like to know this aswell. On the website it says 84V and 18s is safe. Tho 84V is 20s fully charged…

3 Likes

talked to trampa before as his vescs are mad for 60v but only 12s and he says it has to do with voltage spikes so 13/14s on 60v vescs dont work well

2 Likes

Sooooo uuum whats a 60D+…? And how is it dif from the 60D? Does it finally have the uart ports I’ve been wanting oh so badly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: when is the 100D+ coming along? @Deodand @Blasto

2 Likes

I sure hope the + was to fuck with a certain Australian.

5 Likes

Lol! How could I have forgotten :man_facepalming:t2::+1::firecracker:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

hand over the discount code and nobody gets hurt :hocho: :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I support that!

2 Likes

That’s all it was… I just had to guess what color red it was.

5 Likes

time to bust out the ultimate pantone colour guide book and start punching in all the colour name :rofl:

1 Like