LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Yes

3 Likes

I swear to Skatan I did every type of search for “dimensions” and I cannot find it. Can someone link the diagram for the 100D mounting holes? To make it easier for the next guy trying to use search, here are some search phrases:

STORMCORE DIMENSIONS
STORMCORE SIZE
STORMCORE HOW BIG
STORMCORE HOLES
STORMCORE MOUNTING
STORMCORE HEATSINK

TIA!

3 Likes

Maybe @surfnacho has them

1 Like

I’m not much help, but same as Unity, was discussed on the Universal Heatsink thread too.

I’ve seen somewhere that mounting holes are the same as unity but
Unity dimensions: 117X68X19mm and Stormcore 100D dimensions: 126X70X24mm

And here is unity:

@surfnacho u might need to double check these as well?
Paging: @jack.luis @Flasher @malJohann @Plurf

3 Likes

Just what i needed thanks man !
Edit could you also take one with the side and the phase wires ? On the unity they are axcentred

1 Like

U mean this?

No, i’d like the distances between sides and phase wires and between each wire.
Juste one picture from the side pannel next to the calliper

These?

3 Likes

ys, it’s perfect : as you can see on the first picture, it’s not really symetrical, but less than on the unity

The holes are offcentre, but at least the Stormcore doesn’t have power leads going into the side.

1 Like

i’m not saying it’s an issue, just it’s an important data to know:
i’m working on a super thight esc enclosure with mounting holes for the unity, and i wan’t to be sure it could be used with the stormcore as well

1 Like

The mounting holes are off center, but the 4 holes for heatsink are same as unity. I guess u r making a case for the stormcore? That’s why u need the measurements

Anyhow, I have an errand to run. Won’t be home in next few hours. Those pix should also help others if needed, until we get those official documentation.

:point_up_2:t2: answering faster than you ask eheheh

1 Like

Why hasn’t Lacroix made their own version of this drawing? It should be hosted on the stormcore product page. Enertion did that part right.

3 Likes

I’m sure they have a similar diagram for it, but since they haven’t post it anywhere on the internet YET. I can only guess they will do it eventually.

IMO anything meant to be used by DIY folk should have all dimensions,specs, and pinouts listed thoroughly at launch. A CAD file would be great too.

4 Likes

What bother me the most on the stormcore product page is the total lack of a table with all the technical data,
as should be on all electronic component seller page
I agree than most of the info are written in the description, but still it triggers my OCD

5 Likes

@Blasto last 3 comments are pretty valid

Can we get a diagram with all dimensions and a specsheet

1 Like