LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

@Blasto any idea what solid red on the power switch means… I’m gunna say is no guud​:eyes::joy:

Tried to flash with the 100D firmware file provided above but still didn’t work.

The other 100D doesn’t turn off… any ideas with that one ? :eyes:.

:flushed:

1 Like

Red means low battery. Set that in the motor wizard

The intensity of the led did not change when pressed, might be a faulty button

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:
Need this diagram

Hmm sounds good… I only need one button so that’s fine.

However a the second stormie I can’t get to power off. Is that button faulty too… in which case I got two faulty buttons ? :eyes::sleepy:

that’s why I wanted the model number for the button, shit can happen and we always need a backup plan for it

1 Like

Get in touch with support, we’ll get you some buttons

2 Likes

I would so much appreciate to have no switch, no antispark… all these things go bad and sometimes very soon. I wanna use the xt90s way of turning on. Most reliable, nothing to go wrong.

1 Like

God I am too lazy to read all this.

I have a 100D sitting on a shelf waiting for the rest of the build; it’s never seen a single volt.

How do I test it in such a way that if it’s DOA Lacroix can’t deny me a replacement? I’ve had experiences with other vendors that told me the warranty was void because I hooked up motors.

TIA

2 Likes

I’ve not seen a single person say they were denied and there seems to have been different reasons.
We suggested to someone to use a power supply (like your charger) it’ll at the least tell you it turns on and connects

1 Like

Would be funny if the inrush current into the caps broke his charger

2 Likes

Doesn’t inrush current get nullified when there’s an integrated antispark with precharge?

3 Likes

that’s like saying ur warranty is void because ur waterproof phone has exposed to water

4 Likes

True, good point. Completely forgot these had it built in :smiley:

1 Like

More to the point, that’s like saying other vendors’ actions are at all relevant here.

1 Like

There’s a line somewhere between a startup test with a power supply on the workbench and riding it for a 100 miles before reporting an issue. I need to know that line, because I spent a fuck ton of money on this thing.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Test it and if something doesn’t work look with Lacroix? Or you can live in fear of fucking up something…
We all paid a shit ton for our units😉

2 Likes

As long as you don’t OKP it, we gotchu

15 Likes

did that thing make it to the raptor.shop ?

*ducks *

4 Likes

Does the 60D also have integrated BLE?

1 Like