LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Oooooh, I love that clock!!! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I’m a cute skank then

1 Like

I had zero issues, pushed the 100S to the limits today. Telemetry is on the way, ETA ± 10 days.

5 Likes

On what battery and motor amps settings do you run the 100S? Is it inside enclosure or you give it some airflow to breathe? :laughing:

2 Likes

In my backpack, going to need to add a heatsink that pokes out.

6 Likes

Super excited to get a 60D. I’ve got a used Evolve GTX (love the deck and trucks, that’s where it ends currently)… which is essentially going to get my Raptor 2.1’s battery (rebuilt, of course), with smart BMS and 60D. Should be a nice project now I’ve ‘finished’ my Vanguard build.

3 Likes

Can someone do a tldr. When are 60D expected to be ready for purchase?

Thanks

@Arch should be able to give you the lowdown.
My understanding is within 2 months though.

2 Likes

We should get the first batch in a few weeks. However we need to properly test these, the design is derived from the 100D, so that will minimize the risk since it’s been heavily tested.

So my guess would say they would be available around end of july

8 Likes

End of July? We can be faster than that Charles.

20 Likes

What is this strange feeling?

Hearing about a wonderful new ESC and… believing in it and the team behind it?

25 Likes

Is it the feeling of money leaving your wallet?

I feel it too.

7 Likes

I can already tell I’m going to wait a month and a half and these things are going to sell out before I can get one to finish my board :frowning: plz be nice guys lmao

2 Likes

So, any preorder available?

1 Like

no pre orders

20 Likes

I really really really hope Lacroix is what Enertion should have been. Here we have a team of highly talented engineers who are working their butts off to provide us with high quality and high performance parts that are really pushing the boundaries of what is possible from those planks of wood under our feet. Having all production shown publicly is great because it means that we can always be in the know and there is also a level of accountability that allows to operation to continue with confidence from consumers. 2020 for esk8 is great so far

16 Likes

I don’t think you have to worry too much, they have a history of delivering.

3 Likes

I kin live with that!

6 Likes

Assembled and tested today

38 Likes

I don’t see any beer I’m guessing that is a fake picture.

14 Likes