LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

You will also need updated app. Currently App Store is very slow reviewing apps. You will get instructions when update is live. Thanks!

2 Likes

So @Arch is there any update?

Im guessing that your having to deal with lots of stuff due to the fact the world is falling apart but im just wondering if your still planing to pick testers? maybe this has already happened or maybe its likely to be delayed?

I ask because i notice that some of peoples “Committed day of Mayden voyage” has already passed. seems like people might need to adjust these estimates to still be current and accurate.

Due to the current situation im guessing there is a lot of builders sat around with a lot of free time for building (i know i am) if you still plan to send them out before the delivery services shut down completely :wink:

5 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

anyone know if the updated Unity FW will allow setup/changes without unplugging the Metr pro?

2 Likes

Not over BT, not unless you’re on the metr Pro 5.0 beta, and on Android as the Apple version is still going through approval. @rpasichnyk

3 Likes
2 Likes

5.0 is still beta?

2 Likes

5.0 is still on the dev branch.

esk8 is still beta. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yes, 5.0 is still beta / dev

2 Likes

lol…you have a valid point there. I’m to chicken shit to try it though…

1 Like

you know what’s gonna happen…later tonight around 2 AM …I’m gonna get bored and go for it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You know you want to!

2 Likes

oh yes… in the worse way

1 Like

Is that a 6355 50-55amp max? Come on put a large motor on the to test it befor you lose you rep of crazy speed and power demon.

1 Like

Is the deck on that rig made out of plywood?

I believe it’s an 8085. It’ll have some whoosh.

7 Likes

Yes, won’t be long till you hear from us. Over 50 people showed interest, which is very nice but it’s too much for us to handle on this first batch - we’ll likely start with around 10. We’ll reach out to the chosen builders shortly - within a week. Thanks for your patience.

17 Likes

Just dropping this here, Stormcore iOS app will soon be updated for 5.0, then I’ll re-enable the beta

Also, in the future I’ll be open sourcing a native Objective-C library for VESC telemetry and communication. Should make it super simple for anybody who wants to interface with VESC based hardware running the official firmware releases. Just need to clean it up and battle test it more.

25 Likes

Is there any plan for a website/website partnership, or will ya’ll be selling entirely on here

1 Like

Objective-C still a thing? Why not Swift? :smile:

2 Likes