LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

the problem I find with most of the youth of today is they spend way to much time insisting they’re right, instead of letting their actions prove it…

hasta

12 Likes

Slowly back away

3 Likes

Dang fellas, yeah I had an issue, but Lacroix is working with me and I knew full well that I am buying a beta unit. Was expecting to have some kinks that will need ironing out. Mr sawyer calm your Ts

3 Likes

Either way guys, this is the state of the market, it may seem insanely “real as fuck” to us, but this is literally as niche as it gets. There’s also an inherent amount of risk to this scene. Fuckin nobody would have been surprised at old-school boards failing at 50mph 40 years ago. Not saying it’s acceptable, but at the same time, they were pieces of wood and metal without ICs, that cost a few bucks to build in terms of actual material.

Lacroix seems to be actively trying to make people whole if they’re having issues thus far, but ask yourselves; Do you want to scare them away from making ESCs, by heckling the hiccups? What exact cash flush, no expenses spared, no fucks given vendor you expect is gonna pop up to fill the void if they do?

If you can do better, step the fuck up and do it. Just sayin’. I got no dog in this fight, but soon as I got cash to burn I’ll be buying a 100D. If I get pitched at 40mph pushing my luck, I’ll accept it as paying the cost, to be a boss, knowing I’m messing around with an early release of a reasonably complex product, in a highly specific, very immature market. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

It’s funny how quickly he’s about to hit his comment quota :joy:

2 Likes

Why are you running that TB motor at 18s ?!?!

3 Likes

Cus he can’t read motor specs either

2 Likes

That would imply we “needed” something from you to start with :wink:

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Motor voltage and motor RPM dixcussion

Haha. Just tell him already. @kadeanderson. What he’s trying to say is that you ride like a pussy

You’re welcome @ahrav :wink:

3 Likes

Not gonna happen. Lacroix needs to get their shit together before they kill someone…
My Ts remain in a state of disarray😉

Okkkkk… mr. I’m not gonna come ride this weekend… :eyes: tello gonna be riding his Flux what your excuse now mijo :eyes::eyes:
:beverage_box:

2 Likes

I knowww I dooo but less trips to the hospital :stuck_out_tongue: @ahrav

3 Likes

I like what you did there :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Shitty stormcore :rofl:

4 Likes

Bahahahahahah! You troll

3 Likes

Touché :beers:

Borrow some TB6? Buy 100D :eyes: unities. I know u got like 10 chillin somewhere :robot:

1 Like

Hmmmm I’m seeing a definite trend here

1 Like

Hey hey , his data is still valuable.

1 Like