Lacroix Introduces: The Barrel

Rebranded most likely. We are not saying it’s a bad board by any means, I’m sure it’s great, but no competitor for something like the barrel or just about anything vesc based

5 Likes

With the literally insane number of acedick posts I see on every Facebook group… Would be totally unsurprising for this to be some shill of theirs attempting to trash competitors.

12 Likes

The lacroix will be better than the chinese evolve clones because it comes with riptide bushings. Boom. Case closed.

Soorry for shitposting. Im dehydrated from skating in the 10,000 kelvin heat in Portland today.

17 Likes

dude I wouldn’t even wanna skate in these temps

my rides have to start at like 7-8pm lately

2 Likes

prove it

5 Likes

I’m not a bot, more of a regular on Discord than here mate. xxx

What a bot would say :robot:

16 Likes

Shilling so hard for a faceless new company with no reputation or employees who even ride or talk to the community.

5 Likes

what discord? I have not see a good esk8 discord

1 Like

There isn’t a good one, ours are dead lol

1 Like

Only bots use discord

1 Like

shame, was gonna carry you all in valorant and cod lol

6 Likes

Discussion of a new competitive budget brand vs Lacroix’s high value proposition is somehow the best way this thread could be going imo.

2 Likes

Peak rank? Mine is Immo 3 :alien: :green_heart:

1 Like

the Electric Skateboarding discord.

Come one come all, it’s free to join :slight_smile:

diamond 3 peak here

but I’m usually smurfing and carrying my gf :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m d3 right now. :frowning:

1 Like

No thanks. That place makes Reddit look good.

6 Likes

has anyone received one of these yet? Shipping was 3rd week of July, so I’m guessing everyone has theirs already, where are the reviews?

1 Like

This guy did, so someone has them. Have to wait for some YouTuber to get one they ordered, lacroix doesn’t send out review units to drive sales…

2 Likes