Karam’s graveyard of esk8/End of the esk8 journey. Board for sale

Battery specs don’t matter… Just control via the software?

4 Likes

You still in sorrento?

2 Likes

Damn, that sucks. You’re coming back tho, right?

2 Likes

Nah man, I’m gone for a good while. Got offered a job w/a different company of the parent 6 months out, but it’s not something I want to do, and I have too much personal shit I have to deal with in Ohio. Next year is already like, completely clusterfucked for me.

I might be back in the SoCal area for the week of 4th of July, and if we get invited back to streets of Lancaster tho.

4 Likes

You quit for the fifth time only 3 days ago. You haven’t even fully healed and you’re already back!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I never said I was back, it just don’t feel right lmao. I’m saying if I do go back, I better get geared up. I still need to do a few more physical therepy sessions and need my two front teeth to get root canals.

4 Likes

You know you’re coming back!!!
Already talked to your folks and got the ok from pops right??? The fact that you went from for sure,100% not turning back, doctor said never again plus parrnts said no… now its turned into,I can never seem myself not riding, dad said just gear up, 10s not 12s… just take your time and heal. We will have a group skate after you finish PT

2 Likes

Nobody buying the board because we all know you aren’t done riding :joy: get healed up, get geared up, and just software limit to a lower max speed :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Aiiii dude i know the feel, i need to go in three days to get my crowns made, bc i also fell two front teeth out of my mouth, still building though.

Also it hurts like hell to get root canals, good luck man.

Tbh i think people just want to go way to fast on their boards, i enjoy a fun carve ride more than a fast straight ride, however you keep wanting to “go as fast as them” while in fact thats completely stupid.

Just do your own thing, build your own boards and ride how you want, no matter what people say. That keeps you safer too because it stops you from doing things you are not capable of(yet).

4 Likes

After taking apart my board, I have found why I crashed. The ppm cable is disconnected and bent

4 Likes

Yuuup, that’s gross alignment.

Undo all the heatshrink

Brush that shit down with a nylon brush and >90% Isopropyl

De-solder pin leads, solder in a mr-30 connector with ~1" silicone leads

Douse that entire thing in MG Chems 419D (brush it on from an Amazon fingernail polish bottle, GOAT)

Re-heatshrink

Solder mr-30 to your remote receiver

Connect & zip-tie

One less thing to go wrong in ruining your pretty face in the future.

How did that make you crash tho? Did you not set fail-safes?

4 Likes

It cut out probably. I’m pretty sure I did do failsafe

If it cuts out and you have fail-safes set your board just coasts to a stop. Nothing bad happens.

If you don’t have them set … Possible full break street face

2 Likes

I did it wrong then lol, the vesc’s pins are just a little bent, cleaned it up tho

If you don’t do what I said your board is gonna run away from you in the middle of a vast desert

I’m not going to use the vesc lol

Use your damn vesc6. Is it fixed?

1 Like

Yessir, what I’m planning on using

Dude, I’d honestly recommend selling the vesc6 for a good buck and investing that into some better building tools/safety. You should just run dual 6355 on a EB Maker dual that’s $125. That’s way more than you need tbh. Can still gear to 35mph and you need to take it easy until you’re out of high school lmao

This was meant for @KaramQ

1 Like