Karam’s graveyard of esk8/End of the esk8 journey. Board for sale

I’ll have to bury esk8 in the past because of my bad injuries. I’ve gotten to the point in which one more concussion could really hurt or even kill me. I can’t risk to get in another accident and no matter what I can do, it’s against my doctors words and my parents to continue with esk8 or sk8ing In general.

This is my main board that I got into the accident with, battery works good and vesc works good too. Remote definitely needs replacing as It took a bad 100 yards of asphalt. Definitely needs tuning for personal preference and safety in general.
Specs;
12s4p 30q Tb battery status: SOLD
Tb vesc STATUS: Available
170kv Tb motor STATUS: SOLD
Boardnamics trucks STATUS: SOLD
100mm MB’s wheels STATUS: SOLD
I also got 97mm abec flywheels with 1 metroboard pulley

Also got this 6374 230kv Tb motor, 50$

13 Likes

57 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I’m a actually in the process of getting myself a newer car and an extra 500 could really help me with a down payment

I’ll be adding stuff here as I have a lot of other esk8 parts hidden

4 Likes

Any safety gear up for grabs?

1 Like

Well I am starting out so gloves, armor, was the main goal. Best of luck.

1 Like

How about the full face you weren’t wearing?

6 Likes

if it helps with the sale
I have a v1 enclosure that I’m willing to donate to the buyer “just cover shipping”
a few scratches on the bottom but no cracks
@KaramQ just let me know brother :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

You are too nice, thanks brotha

2 Likes

Bump, I don’t understand how no one has taken this yet, 550 is a steal

4 Likes

Because you ate shit on it? :eyes:

Maybe I missed the backstory, but even so I’m not in the market for anything :man_shrugging:t2:

Might be good to clarify if it was an electronic mishap or if it was due to you being a dingus

5 Likes

Can’t it be both???

3 Likes

I mean Karam has admitted to not being the world’s best builder… It could very well be both :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

Maybe because

LoL.

It is tempting though but I have 4 12S LiFePO4 chargers and 30 10S li-ion chargers and 0 12S li-ion chargers and I don’t trust 12S on any 60V ESC anyway

1 Like

Yes the 12s has me shaking in my boots

6 Likes

The battery comes with the Tb 12s charger

1 Like

@KaramQ did you put this on the other forum? I think theres more noobs and stuff over there that might be interested in a build with these parts. Everyone here is waiting for the new bling

4 Likes

Interested if you are in the US. Can you PM me? Recent migrant from the Other forum.

3 Likes

Well fuck, I feel empty not riding any esk8. Good news though, Road rash is mostly healed and i could get back on my board. All I need is a new full face helmet and new pads

13 Likes

Ayyy you’re back in the game?

1 Like

Idk yet, I’m probably going to tone it down to 10s because I’m not trying to die again

4 Likes