Kaly Out of Buisness?

Murica

12 Likes

Welcome to the United States. Ernesto probably wins that lawsuit, but it’s gonna cost him time and money. You can be sued for literally anything.

2 Likes

I certainly hope these “interviews” will be done in an objective manner, i suspect you are hunting for an answer you are already resolved about.

You’re coming off as a major flog

3 Likes

What was the riders experience level? How much of the blame actually resides with them (its not 0) had they done any mods? What branded tyre? Is it even legal in the state?

All of your points seem to be baying for blood without any objectivity at all.

2 Likes

I had to Google that

2 Likes

are you suggesting that there’s nothing shady and no assembly/manufacturing/design defect?

that the people dead/injured were 1000% at fault ?

idk might be worth asking questions there’s allegedly a pattern

2 Likes

Seems to me you dont KNOW jack shit and are just making noise… flap flap flap

3 Likes

My bad experience with Boardnamics... - #164 by PghSkate :skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

dude we’re using wheelchair tires on 40mph death machines.

11 Likes

yeah I love esk8 incredible sensations

it’s sad for both the injured and the vendors

but allegedly not having insurance than allegedly running a red light and allegedly hitting someone is horrible in so many alleged ways

on an alleged esk8? or as an alleged cager?

2 Likes

allegedly a capybara

2 Likes

does this bully guy has anything to do with kaly?

2 Likes

kaly and the guy hang out togheter

4 Likes

Wasn’t the issue here I linked tho due to incorrect tire tube?

2 Likes

The threads a little unclear, and I don’t want to read the whole thing, so perhaps I shouldn’t comment anymore. It’s an unfortunate incident.

I’ve been testing tires over the past few months, trying to find ones I am confident is selling. I have been amazed at the variety in quality. Some brands/models should never get beyond toy use. I have had multiple brands/models that blister and deform at high speeds, have irregular shape or an inconsistent thickness. Just some absolute garbage out there.

9 Likes

Care to publish these findings? I’m interested.

9 Likes

OMFG!!!

EDIT: i certify this COMEDY GOLD

1 Like

was that you that djchickenstrips was assaulting???

so this is his workshop or kalis?
(must be difficult to work there with all the dicks in the way…)