Kaly Out of Buisness?

Wait, this can be dangerous? I… I was not told this! @skyart um you never said this could hurt me! Is this true ?!? Are… we talking a BOOBOO?
DUDE NOT COOL!!

3 Likes

Nah at the end he turns around to yell at me.

2 Likes

what was the argument about ?

is he related to kalys?

Long story

3 Likes

I think we all know even the best designed and built board/tires/rim can have a catastrophic failure at any point, you can loose pair etc, it happens,its happend to me. That is how i got to wearing the red power rangers suit and armor. Escalating conversations with my self laying on the side of the road bleeding, Saying “ok either we quit this shit OR we go MC helmet only, then suit, then SUMO SUIT”. etc

i think if you arent prepared to throw your ass face first down the road at some point you are kidding your self. On motorcycles it was a given you will crash,given enough time DRESS TO GET UP

I dont think unless there is gross neglegence or malicious intent a builder shouldbe held responcable. Im sure a liability waiver doesnt really hold up?

5 Likes

As I understand it, the tire was a Qind Brand 200*75 tire that Kaly had adopted as it’s own. They were selling the tires on their site to go with the wide hubs. I don’t know if this changes anything in regards to liability and stuff, but it’s worth noting.

8 Likes

@haven I dunno if theres a difference but those ones linked in the image are QING not QIND, I had a set of 200x50 QIND which were the best weraing tyres ive used

2 Likes

THATS YOU? im so obtuce, holy hell

2 Likes

I’m the fat curly haired white kid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Weird, this from the link

Ed: i see now, the other images are different to the first two)

Ed ed: that Q sure as hell looks a lot like a C

1 Like

Yeah it’s
QIND
or
QING DA

3 Likes

with the pretty hands :skull:

1 Like

I never thought I’d live to the day where Jesus called me a fat white kid with curly hair and nice hands.

4 Likes

at least is your hands thats pretty,when he starts complamenting your “perty mouth”
RUN
(banjos,in the woods)

Man…

Whether or not Ernesto is liable, things like this where America is concerned just really makes me nervous about selling anything at all

People are vicious, idiots, and stupid

Sigh

You can get screwed so easily

14 Likes

you can also get insurance and a lawyer

next time ,smash your forehead into his nose(pretend to be Scottish,no hate alll love lads ),then leg kick him as hard as a donkey

2 Likes

You just have to be super careful and make sure that you are getting proper legal consulting in the disclaimers and waivers on your site. I don’t know what kalys site stated but LaCroix for example does a super good job, and they obviously have had a lawyer write their terms of sale, and their liability release for them and that should hold up in any court and once a lawyer looks at their site they will probably tell the client they don’t have a case. The inherent risk of the activity is so high and he can’t account for so many things, If he had anyone besides a monkey help him with his liability waivers he has no real case against him, he probably settled out of court sice he didn’t want to have to deal with all the time and legal fees (he could have sued for the plantif to have to cover his fees but that’s even more time) that would have come with this case.

This is just a tiny fraction of their waiver and terms of sale

2 Likes

Kaly had one on every spot of his page. You also had to agree to a check box to buy anything online.

4 Likes