k00k makes a "happi-happi joy-joy" ratboard 4 wheel-drive esk8

LoL.z

It says “water is not guaranteed”

8 Likes

Really… Hahaha…it doesn’t leak…

I guess there is no :beer: inside

1 Like

In that case, I’d recommend a cost effective fire alarm solution to alert you in case of catastrophic battery failure. And given your no fucks…given approach, might I suggest… :bomb: :fire: :sparkler: :alarm_clock: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Nice… I like it. A campfire sing-along…

I swore in the Jedbox thread if I ever got a hold of Jedboxes I’d try my best to ensure they died a fiery death…

Look it up!
:beer: :beer:

4 Likes

So I did a thing…
Ripped off the heat-shrink

The battery is a tank…
It’s solid… No insulation between Pgroups…expected…balance wires all routed acceptably
Cheezy ass knock of IMR18650F20 cells… I “assume” that makes them 20 amp crap cells… Limited to 1/2 spec 10amps per cell I hypothesize i have a 50 amp pack and a crappy 35amp BMS… gotta bypass that…
Cells seem balanced well enuff for government work…

NO… I’m not going to look at the welds the nickel…nada tostada… Just bypass the BMS and then let this crap float charge to check balance…

It’s even built with smallish 14guage mains… No fucks given… Nope k00k… Bypass the BMS then shrink wrap it back up…
The mains look acceptable the generic xt60 looks ok… No melting burns or anything scary… I would expect anything really bad being limited to 35amps discharge…

Ignorance in this case is bliss…

:beer: :beer: :beer:

2 Likes

Those yumcha packs have about a 1/4 the current capacity. I bought 2 off DHgate.com for a cheap scooter build it’s a fucking scooter so not wasting Samsung or lg on it. 10S3P
9000mah (20 amp output bought 2 to run in parralel) the scooter motor maxes out at 15 and. They were varicore. Even in parallel they sagged my Nana’s tits, so I pulled the pack apart to capicity test the cells in my littokala charger they were infact 1600mah 18650 2 amp capable. I Put them in my crap cell box. They look alot like those cells above.

1 Like

What beer?

1 Like

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

busted

1 Like

Isn’t it against code to sip on ones beer you are holding?

3 Likes

this is what happens when leftover parts attack you. The last time it happened to me, I ended up with a 9S Dinghy with spark loads on the tail.

6 Likes

hahaha yeah I have seen that thing if i remember correctly. That was nice though.

This is what I got :joy:

Water turns red, water inflow is not guaranteed

Was this battery built by a murderer who likes poetry? Water turns red sounds pretty dark and creepy

3 Likes

f00lishness is what I’m all about!!

I got too much crap that needs a fiery death…

2 Likes

no “happi-happi joytime fun battery?”

I think I was gyped!

:open_mouth: :scream: :open_mouth:

1 Like

I know I said I wouldn’t look at the welds and nickel under the sticky fish paper… but I lied…

yup as suspected… grim
I think for science even after I bypass the 35amp BMS. I’m still going to run 35amp battery max and check it… dial up the amps slowly and see if I can get this bitch to draw 60amps burst…

hold my :beers: :beer: :beers:

2 Likes

That sticker will turn red when exposed to water, water ingression voids warranty.

Thats what it says if anyone cares

2 Likes

Roses are blue,
Water turns Red,
Your battery is Dead,
And so are You

3 Likes

Al…

your new title is soooooooooooo wrong…
0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71
:open_mouth: :scream: :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love it. We did well last night.

1 Like

red like the bottom half? @kook careful now… your warrantee may be void.

2 Likes