Just bought a FocBox Unity from Raptor

Dope it’s gonna take so long to get here man it’s gonna be winter by the time I get to ride

The next best option that’s available at this moment in time are the TB6, if you were even considering an alternative

Are they available yet? Where?

1 Like

TORQUEBOARDS.COM :joy:

Edit: I didn’t know that actually led to the site…

2 Likes

dont count on the warrantee or support

1 Like

Yeah I figured

not available publicly yet

I’ve purchased 4 now and they were all fine

Honestly I think they’re the best option until the TBV6 is available. With the ride neo falling through and some other things still in development there are less reliable vescs than we expected at this point in 2020.

And I’m sure a dual controller with the capabilities of the unity selling for $200 isn’t helping those entering this market. But right now I think they’re the best option especially for the price

1 Like

I have 2 unities. One had a issue with the sensor wire detection that stopped working on one side. @blasto was really kind to fix it during a work trip I had in Canada. Despite that minor issue, no problem so far. To me are really good ESC up to 12s

2 Likes

i did?

2 Likes

eh eh yes. I sent it to you and then when I was in Victoria for work you shipped back there :wink: We were still on the older forum.

2 Likes

ah yes i remember that.

4 Likes

yeh I was the one between meetings running to the local post hoping they got the parcel in time, the next day I had to leave :laughing:
thanks a lot again BTW!

3 Likes

Blastp can I hit u up if I have any problems?

no, unity is for skanks

8 Likes

Oof, doesn’t hurt to ask I suppose.

2 Likes