Juma Type 200 Trucks

knowing you, you would add a waterborne surf adapter on top.

Absolutely not, i sold mine for dirt cheap as it strikes fear into my heart. XD

1 Like

I want to see these trucks on a track racing some stooge boards, with similar skill rides and power levels hopefully.

I guess you could use the stooge 14" truck and huge race wheels in the back to be even, would not look right…

1 Like

Same energy.

2 Likes

Cant tell for sure just from the video but it does seem to have some positive trail.

It helps a bit with straight line stability.

I highly doubt their ackerman claims tho.

3 Likes

The pavement at 5:30…

Disgustingly smooth.

Curious if you ever rode Other Planets, we used to always talk about freedom from bushings.

3 Likes

This video explained it well, thanks!

2 Likes

Looking into this now. (Never seen these)

Gotta say that dude makes awesome videos…

2 Likes

Wrong! You’re wrong! :joy: drag cars don’t lean… the just go straight with someone trying not to let them turn at all.

anyone know the width of these? no technical info on their site it seems

1 Like

i’ll let you guys know how they are :eyes:

5 Likes

pretty cool, very turny, excited to take it outside

14 Likes

How were they?

4 Likes

Also interested in feedback!

Quick infos to add to the pot about minimum wheel size / clearance and stock angle of the kingpin :

4 Likes

I wasn’t too hype over the 200. Looks interesting, but not quite compatible enough with what we do. The 300’s thooooooooooo, I just might need to get a set plus some mount.
Edit: does anyone know how wedge/dewedge would work on these?

1 Like

Yo Juma is back at it again with the new type 300 and 400 trucks that have interchangeable axles for any and all esk8 hub/wheel applications.

For discount on pre-order Precision Electric Skateboard and Longboard Trucks – Juma Skate Company

6 Likes

I’m kinda concerned about these bolts having shear loads caused by the weight of the rider and road impacts on the wheel/axle. At worst it’s like channels trucks, but with lever and at two places.

5 Likes

Anyone up for testing these?

@Yeahthatperson has had these for a few weeks on 2 different decks

I think a video is incoming

3 Likes