Jujo's Review on the BKB DUO

Fuck, I’d really like to say 38 inches or some shit. Maybe longer. The trucks are very much on the edge of the deck. I’m assuming they did it this way only to avoid wheelbite with the AT option

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Great ideas. Feels kinda wasteful, but so is life. Sounds like I’m shitting on it. It has an appeal of its own, like a fun sketchy carnival ride. Unfortunately I’m afraid to go fast on it. I can deal with the color. It’s supposed to look homemade right :wink: I have the 20T/40T pulleys so it can haul ass. I got it up to 32 and it was still gaining, I didn’t feel like I was on rails. I love the pulley/drivetrain setup. Jared fixed some vesc shit for me on the phone which took care of an overheating issue and he was really cool and didn’t tread me like a n00b bitch. I would 100% work with him again, im just sayin the man got wild taste. Respect. I can’t imagine a tougher occupation than helping people of various technical aptitude and managing their high expectations. I still think the process and the product is cool. Maybe supply a choice of a few decks cuz I was like “I don’t think I’m gonna love that deck, but I’ll give it a try”.

I’m thinking about this bound deck or something like it, then I would need to stuff it full of batteries… this could get expensive. It would need big wheels to pair with the dropimage|451x500

2 Likes

Oh man, at that price range, I would just get an Evo or Subsonic Century. Both have pretty good drops. And already have the best enclosures built for them

The first photo next to the BKB duo is my Evo

1 Like