Jedboard-will they actually ever deliver?

You forgot disable comments on all posts so no one can complain publicly

2 Likes

You forgot that they also delete all comments on all social media sites and block anyone from ratting them out…

I don’t believe they have any more “per-orders”… i refuse to believe that people are stupid enough to put 1 to 2k into a product and wait 4 years for delivery… i sure hope they got their refund.

3 Likes

People just coming into the industry have no idea. They see slick marketing and “imminent” delivery and impulse buy. There’s an enormous market for unresearched consumers.

9 Likes

Very sad truths…

5 Likes

all of their board product pages say this:

Please note we are currently shipping out our backlog of pre-orders and new orders will expect an estimated lead time of 6-8 weeks.

How long have they been saying this?

4 Likes

About the time since new years… 2017’s new years…

3 Likes

Yup. There are still people thinking about buying Raptors.

5 Likes

Remember, they claimed to have shipped orders out to Hong Kong customers, news of which would have at least hit Reddit if not here.

Then they claimed to have “called back” all those shipments. It’s loopy.

4 Likes

I think they made so you cant order it.

3 Likes

Just checked. Can still “buy” one. So tempting!

3 Likes

5 Likes

oh… and just to answer the thread… i have not received my demo unit yet. But one day i will, and that 9 mile low speed ride will be so awesome.

7 Likes

I hope you’re right. But the cynic in me sees a different outcome.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Just need your CC deets and we are good to go. We’ll approach this as a team, with you paying and me “receiving.”

5 Likes

i might make my own jed board. I got some kegels, i can get some bamboo out of my neighbors yard, wal-mart has fiberglass… i have some busted ArcBoard gear drives i can get working…

10 Likes

Yeah that’s not gonna work dude, but just get the cash from what your mum owes me.

3 Likes

She says no charge, since you were in one of her bed sores the whole time.

7 Likes

:joy: you’re too good at this.

4 Likes

They keep feeding him little glimpses of hope.

7 Likes