Jaykay trucks question

Have you bought a jaykay trucks ? I’m really intrested to see any buyers opinions or if anyone knows if these guys have gone bust as their website is saying out of stock yet I see nobody online showing off their jaykay videos

Plus there was a review from @sofu i think but j can’t find it.

3 Likes

after

I still do the 8 Km route I did when the trucks were new, apparently without any loss of performance. (sorry, no means to be more precise).
I always use them on limitless speed/minimum power for 2 reasons:

1. I tried once max power/limitless speed and made lots of hard accelerations/decelerations. After 10 minutes trucks were super hot and I had difficulties holding them in the hands.
  2. If I want to go fast (+30Km/h) I trust more my 2x6374 belted hummie, more precise and modulable during both braking and acceleration. But maybe it’s just me: I’m in no way a reckless rider. I hate risks.

Remote used in the thick of Milan (1.5 million inhabitants) = 0 dropouts

Thanes:

Just a slight chunck on one

7 Likes

Cool , so 8km if you ride economically and not an esk8 that should be ridden hard but wheel still look like they are in good condition :+1:

I’ve spent the last two years gliding over this forum and their website like a vulture in hope to see them at a cheaper price or to grab second hand ones, and still nothing…

2 Likes

you can add six month to this post

sir, its been 9 months already :joy:

they are just as vaporware as osrr

but… I want one… big sad

who doesn’t :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know, the trend is with big mtb and 26s50p batteries right now

2 Likes

@Rotko still not selling ?

hello there
@Takachi14

i get having the option for big boards, but there is always a place for small / stealth board

4 Likes

Guess i have to Raid the HQ :man_shrugging:t2:

If I was in germany I’ll definitly go to one of their shops to try it as they propose on their website

1 Like

actual representation of the forum members going going together try the trucks

sorry pal, it will only happen if I break my spine.
To help you decide whether to buy them or not: the service is, in my experience, übergerman. It means that for at least the two years covered by the warranty, you won’t have any problems and a functional skate.

1 Like

I think the price just puts off people non-Germans; the price-value proposition is just too low and it seems a primary motivation for them is if the police inspect your board, it will not weigh any more than a non-powered board would. For other people who need stealth boards, they get by Exway X1’s, Backfire Minis/Eras, or if they’re capable build one themselves.

I was almost willing to pay the price and the long wait time given the state of legislation here in New South Wales until they suddenly decided not to ship outside of Europe anymore (and even then, just select countries).

Never a option for me :slightly_smiling_face: