"Is this a bad idea?"

I’m not actually going to use it, would much rather cut it out and have a nice 15S.

7S sux anyway go 69S

(I run a 6S btw)

1 Like

@Fosterqc if he changes the s count hell have to change the esc. Speaking from experience. I kinda blew mine

1 Like

no dude… honestly you can do it … no science or magic involved… what is the weight of the compromised cells and their IR…

if you have no idea just like this post and walk away…

in all your esteemed experience would you expect compromised cells to fuk up your gUUd ones… I dunno… i’m eStUUpid I say you should go for it… fukk physics…

but I’maa @kook

1 Like

I ran a 12V DC ESC at 24V no prob haha

might have even run 48V but idek

I should try that with one actually… I still have all the sheet sitting here.

maybe just try 8S? first.

2 Likes

Oh God I mean, sigh, you could prove me wrong I guess? I’m so confused about what goes on on that forum anymore

@whaddys we had him shutdown here 2 days ago. Yesterday he created a new account and couldn’t understand why his posts and account had disappeared

2 Likes

Let’s see what he says?

Also every single “I want one-eight” is a newly created ghost? Weird and sketchy as fuck

What did I just do…

2 Likes

Guy is already trying to get more money out of me…
Accepted my offer without actually looking at where I’m located :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Haha, you got me, dood . I first thought aww, what an unfortunate real name @flasher has, then I was like oooohh, wait, I get it now. I can be a bit slow at times, but well played. :clap:t3:
#truth

2 Likes

Any update on this, I have popcorn ready to go

@bollen He abandoned ship. Said a regulars review wasn’t worth only making 20$ profit and proceeded to refunding me. Fucking dumbass planted his own coffin nails.