"Is this a bad idea?"

Got a bounce video where your feet are where they actually stand? I doubt you jump on top of your battery box :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Let’s talk tomorrow about what you want to accomplish. We will make something that works well.

2 Likes

Yeah I gotta do that. I’m also thinking that what I’d what to do it’s place the holes such that the shock is centered when I’m just standing on it. Then there’s room for movement in both directions.

I’m also unsure if just one is gonna be enough. I have the part number so I can lookup.the spec

@bourbon_norm hope you can help with working out a viable range for the specs on the shock. I don’t think they send gas shocks to space all that often but I’m sure you know more than I do

2 Likes

@Agressivstreetlamp putting 2 would probably be much easier to calculate and install. Have you thought of the effects on the shocks if you were to get a bounce or jump while tilted? I have a strong feeling that probably flexes the board in a different manner

1 Like

The shocks are on should/socket bolts at the end so twist along the large axis should be fine , not that there’s much.

Hmmm this is interesting. I can’t wait to mess with this.

1 Like

truly I wish you the best I really do… honestly

but d00d you are on a fools errand…

go forth in the name of science

1 Like

What makes you say fools errand?

1 Like

Found the link. There are other options. I’m wondering maybe ordering ones with greater dampening force makes more sense

https://www.guden.com/Item/SCD12-L

12lbs??? You going mad :joy:

That would turn my 14ply into a 36ply in a split second with the weight I am

1 Like

all will be revealed my brother… it’s just our path of enlightenment… I honestly have never considered what you are attempting… but that is beside the point… you want it… d00d go for it… think about what you want and how bad you want it… maybe some sketches or models… we all learn differently… if you think you’ve got this… go with my blessing… all pioneers are a bit cra-cra…

that is a fools errand

1 Like

Hey I’ve got an idea…yeah let’s put it that way.
@whaddys should I try to buy a pack and see if he’s legit?

huh? who? what? what r we talking about?

2 Likes

Oh yeah? What’s the stock spring force on trampa decks?

1 Like

@whaddys this⬇️

1 Like

No idea. I’m 200lbs…while carrying a 83 lbs boulder

No chance to give a ~2volt 7s a new chance?

2 Likes
1 Like

lol I have a .2v A123 cell that’s been dead for half a year I’m tempted to try to charge up. Would rather it not be in the pack while I do it tho.

Did it work?

1 Like