Is there currently any quality DIY complete kits available

Sorry you lost me on that part ref trucks n deck .I thought the truck base plates that come with jareds kit will work top mounted much like the evolve bamboo GTX etc ?

Yes they are compatible with drop mounted decks, but the motor mounts need clearance with the underside of the deck to let you turn. You can buy a third party motor mount that can be reverse mounted like @Boardnamics but you will need new belts and longer wires

2 Likes

Ahh I see got ya , Is extending the wires just as it sounds in which case that’s not an issue .

You will need to splice more wire into all 10 sensor and 6 phase wires, or obtain an extender for all 4 groups

Sounds like you just need to upgrade your gtx.

Buy a unity, a vx2 remote, and a battery upgrade from the likes of @pjotr47. That will make your gtx reliable and fun again.

3 Likes

Gtx went along time ago bud

Aww shame. That would have been the upgrade worthy of it. Well that and some nice sr tkp trucks with riptides.

2 Likes

yeah, do what others have said.

If you want a “plug and play” kit and not fully into the DIY world and headaches, get a bkb kit + deck you like + enclosure for that deck $1000

3 Likes

I’ve seen someone mount the stock BKB kit to a landyachtz evo falcon with no issues.

thanks guys ,I’ve got a member on here building me a very nice custom setup so all is sorted .Cant wait till it’s done .Just a little held up with the Chinese virus etc but should be ready early March .will post pics once finished .