Is 125MM A Waste Size for All Terrain Wheel?

fuk, you win

1 Like

I would say 125 still not suitable for offload, maybe on short grass, but that’s about it. Riding on road that has constant construction work might worthy of a try tho. @ReplyRetricted am I worthy enough to try these? This is the type of road I ride when ever I go to work.

Please ignore the shit in the middle of the road, I’m trying to show bricks road :rofl:

7 Likes

When will this end
fuk

3 Likes

But I can’t promise the shit-proof :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If u can make it shit proof, I will take 1 set right now, no questions asked.

7 Likes

Calling @BillGordon vender wanting testers

2 Likes

the specs and crafts you said may be valuable for for reference, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong about the wheels pattern.

Exactly what I thought. You cannot change much; specially that wheel tread design. Is impossible for you to change most things in those wheels. Which apparently are sold by other half a dozen companies as well. It doesn’t matter if is a honeycomb or windmill design. Those wheels are all the same and share the same tread design across the board. Is evident they come from the same chinese factory which produces them for so many costumers altogether.

Your Stackboard 125mm wheel…:point_down:

Flash Airless 120mm wheel… :point_down:

ONSRA 115mm wheel… :point_down:

StormEsk8 105mm wheel… :point_down:

Boundmotor 105mm wheel… :point_down:

12 Likes

Great post @pixelsilva

The investigating we needed

2 Likes

Nothing stays hidden between heaven and Earth :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

How were we supposed to know you were Sherlock Holmes for Halloween.

1 Like

To be fair, they’re all based on the same concept but all of those different wheels have different hole patterns and designs. You could say they’re copying each other, but it’s the same as there being a chinese android phone that looks like an iphone

We already know the Onsra wheels are pretty good, I have no reason to think the others don’t deserve a chance

However, the boundmotor ones are identical to the Stakboard ones so I imagine they’re from the same supplier

1 Like

I can’t tell if they are good or bad. I never tried them. But one thing is evident is they all look the same. Strikingly similar. The tread pattern in particular. You don’t need much to understand these come from the same manufacturer, the same chinese factory that produces them all.

Could be, the one thing we know is that the holey wheels have been proven to suck range haha

Oh yeah, I had the boundmotor/Eovan 105 rubber wheels on my board and when I switched to PU wheels I gained 30% range :star_struck:

2 Likes

I wish someone tries them. Some kind of trial and make a technical comparison about their construction quality, specs, roll resistance, bounciness, rubber compound, durometer, size, ride feeling and range.

1 Like

So according to that assessment this one has the potential to suck big time, no? Is huge. Lots of rubber :roll_eyes:

120mm Flash Airless

2 Likes

I would suppose yes, but someone’s gotta try and tell us

PS : it’s a pitty as they look gorgeous

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind when I receive my pair and write my review :slight_smile:

I’ll be doing the large ones though. Those flash ones look like range suckers to me but hard to say without knowing the actual rubber / urethane hardness.

1 Like

… and it seems there are no shortage of balcony renting - pay per view card - pulling hair - biting fingers fight - drama in the already crowded chinese manufactured Esk8 airless rubber wheel arena :roll_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

LMAO like someone from Slick has time to pursue the 50 chinese brand wheels

2 Likes