Is 125MM A Waste Size for All Terrain Wheel?

alice, if u can, have a read in this thread about the issue me and @pixelsilva had. we never got to ride them. not sure if Alberto reach out to anyone, but for me, John never replied me

start here:

take ur time, i’ve been put on read for close to a year now at this point

1 Like

@frame has some issues that would be nice to have sorted out, but for myself, I’d rather test out these:

Or these:

I just did a review video on the 125 RF wheels, and would like to compare them using the same metrics to the 125 RS or the ~6 inch pneumatics.

1 Like

please sell us just the tires @alice12457801

1 Like

You and ShutterShock are in the same group, right ?

John is not in charge of this aspect of work now, it is i docking it now , but he did not inform me about the specific details before . Can you elaborate on what happened ?

1 Like

i was sent 4 left wheel and @pixelsilva got 4 right wheel, so neither of us was able to ride

this is what Alberto got

and this is what i got

u should understand the problem already just by looking at the photo

1 Like

Where did you buy your tires?

it was sent to me unannounced

1 Like

Do you know who sent it to you?

no, and the box was not labelled either. i have no photo of the box, but from my memory, its a white square-ish box, and it was stuff with paper with wheels stacked on top of each other.

the two other sets of pulleys were also sent in white boxs unlabelled

1 Like

Lol @alice12457801

Keep in mind, this was like a year ago almost. Hard for some of us to remember who sent what

I just know I got my stuff from John from when he first joined the forum

you can exchange 2 wheels with @pixelsilva each other ,so that you can all use him

I have no previous records here, and I don’t know what happened

I think big wheel will always be more waste size. As the waste size is always proportional to the size of the wheel, at or street does not matter.

Alice what is what is the waste size wheel ?

@alice12457801 How the fuck are you supposed to get the tire on and off this wheel? It’s a solid hub, not a two piece hub like literally every other pneumatic esk8 wheel.

I dont know how many of yall have tried to stretch a tire over a small diameter hub, but it’s fucking difficult :joy:

1 Like

Larger size wheels have better passability and stability.This depends on what you mainly want. There is no best for any thing, only the most suitable. Different brands, different series, patterns are different in every aspect, and tire patterns of the same specification and model have different performances.

I’ve been looking ages for a wheel with some decent passability. But won’t the waste size go up this way?

1 Like

(But won’t the waste size go up this way?) Sorry, I didn’t understand the meaning of this sentence, can you make it clearer?

The size of the waste increasing linearly with the passability

Mate there is no way that the sarcasm is going to translate

Hell I didn’t even understand what you said :joy:

Lmao good point, I wonder if you have to use lube and a tire iron

1 Like