Is 125MM A Waste Size for All Terrain Wheel?

Sorry for your waiting @ZachTetra @Taraskasyanyuk @Fosterqc
I drove to our factory yesterday to get some photos,

Yes, actually no spoken, and it’s excatly some kind of Boundmotor.
It’s made of aluminum alloy, heavier than I thought.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, but how can I get the certification from a website tester?
All I can refer is your visited days in ESK8 and your boards pictures .
Formal parameters should be tested before sale and be put on our store.
I need some veteran DIYers for the test of riding feeling and some thoughts from the users, some won’t broke there arms due to the badly mounting at least.

2 Likes

Those pics look nice. Would you be able to get another picture of the pulley installed? I think it is sitting upside down on the wheel but it is hard to tell from the angle.

When I get my pair for testing I’ll weigh them so everyone can know the weight. Good to know that they are aluminum, I wonder what alloy though. Probably 6061, hopefully not less. I am happy to see there are no holes in the spokes though.

1 Like

I’ll refer you to this:

How you want to gather that feedback is up to you. You’ll improve your reputation within the community if everything is transparent and feedback is in a thread like this one.

1 Like

Yah which this really should be in Vendor Corner, but I can’t move it, a mod needs to haha

1 Like

So it seems that John is currently MIA. I’ve started my review thread here, since I’ve got the wheels in hand, feel free to ask any questions there.

I’m waiting on John to respond to some questions. Maybe I will try contacting Stak and see if that helps

1 Like

necrobump. i ride flashes on my daily driver. they do in fact MURDER your range. my boosted hardware gets 4-6 miles out of them, as opposed to the 6-10 i was getting with 100mm hyperdrive urethane wheels. BUT theyre amazingly comfortable and grippy and can shred through water without missing a beat and the ride feeling is so good i havent changed em out. i absolutely love them. unfortunately theyre discontinued, and i cant find the brand that was supposed to be resurrecting them anymore, so imma ride this set out until it dies and hope they do in fact get resurrected.

1 Like

I’m the customer service of stakboard.com now , and there are promotions for this kind of wheels now, coupon code: wheels, 12% off Wheels, I have a physical picture of the wheel in my hand, if you are interested, please contact me, i can give you extra discount . thank you. vowboardiy@gmail.com

I’m the customer service of stakboard.com now , and there are promotions for this kind of wheels now, coupon code: wheels, 12% off Wheels, I have a real picture of the wheel in my hand, if you are interested, please contact me, i can give you extra discount . thank you. vowboardiy@gmail.com

I’m the customer service of stakboard.com now , and there are promotions for this kind of wheels now, coupon code: wheels, 12% off Wheels, I have a physical picture of the wheel in my hand, if you are interested, please contact me, i can give you extra discount . thank you. vowboardiy@gmail.com

10/10 ign

2 Likes

Haha interesting! It would be cool to do a video comparing the thin rubber ones to the thick ones

I have the 125mm RF, would be informative to look at the RS

Your suggestion is great! We will consider it, thank you

Are you currently interested in evaluating 105mm Honeycomb Rubber Tire?

link:Stakboard 105mm Honeycomb Rubber Tire for Electric skateboard - Black – stakboard

Email: vowboardiy@gmail.com

alice, if u can, have a read in this thread about the issue me and @pixelsilva had. we never got to ride them. not sure if Alberto reach out to anyone, but for me, John never replied me

start here:

take ur time, i’ve been put on read for close to a year now at this point

1 Like

@frame has some issues that would be nice to have sorted out, but for myself, I’d rather test out these:

Or these:

I just did a review video on the 125 RF wheels, and would like to compare them using the same metrics to the 125 RS or the ~6 inch pneumatics.

1 Like

please sell us just the tires @alice12457801

1 Like

You and ShutterShock are in the same group, right ?

John is not in charge of this aspect of work now, it is i docking it now , but he did not inform me about the specific details before . Can you elaborate on what happened ?

1 Like

i was sent 4 left wheel and @pixelsilva got 4 right wheel, so neither of us was able to ride

this is what Alberto got

and this is what i got

u should understand the problem already just by looking at the photo

1 Like