Introducing the BKB Xenith

Nope! This is a drop in replacement and nothing will need to be modified! The heatsink on the bottom of the Xenith has the new holes required for our heatsinks in addition to the traditional ones. Well send out an email tomorrow with more info

10 Likes

My time there was short-lived.

19 Likes

old pack has 10 miles on it

1 Like

He calls it ā€œcounterfeitā€

The absolute nerve. the bkb one from his own factory a counterfeit? Sure.

8 Likes

that is some awesome customer consideration

3 Likes

single mcu, there is no CAN bus between two ā€œsidesā€ as @rusins said, and 1 UART port + 1 CAN port for other device, metr CAN should works on it as well as the metr unity version (i assume, since its basically a unity)

2 Likes

Only took like an hour :rofl:

9 Likes

i saw those holes when i was adding the link to my AIO thread as well :rofl:
great work there for a drop in replacement

2 Likes

That looks familiar. :joy:

5 Likes

Now I just need a ban from FreeSK8 forum and Iā€™ll have collected the whole set.

28 Likes

e: hehe

3 Likes

donā€™t forget the thing

4 Likes

e: hoho

4 Likes

I can arrange that :ok_hand:

@BuildKitBoards i have had several discussions this morning with people who do not believe that Jason is not involved.

Is there some way you can help to put their cynical minds at ease?

8 Likes

Wouldnā€™t the fact that heā€™s deleting posts be enough proof that heā€™s not involved? Surely if he was getting something out of it, he wouldnā€™t careā€¦

I am sure he will be furious though, he told me who he has been supplying Unities to. Iā€™m sure those people will probably be moving away from him if there is another option

15 Likes

I have spoken to people who believe this is a marketing tactic :rofl:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what he wants you to think /s

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good argument already.
Got the same message by the way from our friend Jason.

Edit: I was too slowly

2 Likes

Oh my god more conspiracies?

4 Likes

I think the fact that he is banning people from the other forum and telling them not to post about it is more than enough. Im sure there will be some sort of post/video soon if they really donā€™t believe you

13 Likes