Wait did this just happen on Builders? Lol

6 Likes

It showed up, got 7 comments, got closed and unlisted :smiley:

7 Likes

It lasted little more than 2 hours too

2 Likes

LOL wow I missed it

2 Likes

This is awesome! I have some tb6s that are being hella screwy, if those don’t end up working, I’ll definitely snag one of these.

And, it’s a new (kinda) esc that I can add to the sink compatibility list!

11 Likes

This is all great, with the added benefit that the price of used unities is about to hit the floor.

Also curious if we will uncover a blue ‘e’ anywhere on the hardware =P

6 Likes

El oh el

@BillGordon

10 Likes

Y’all are ruthless :joy:

5 Likes

@glyphiks was the first to do it, because his testes are ginormous.

7 Likes

I just noticed something

Www.focboxunity.com now points at BKB - who’s doing that? @longhairedboy is this you?

28 Likes

Lol whoever owns that domain had some funny stuff on there, I think it might be andrew

@BillGordon I wonder how long your post will last

3 Likes

another one down

@Dareno

1 Like

Hahahahaha

Love it

2 Likes

Finally. I can start using these in reasonably priced 12S builds again without vomiting from guilt and collective community regret. Bravo, Jared.

35 Likes

no, that’s @DerelictRobot. I own focbox.com which should probably be pointed there also.

21 Likes

do it.

2 Likes

Ask for a referral fee :shushing_face: /s

2 Likes

I would but apparently hookers and blow aren’t legal forms of payment according to my contract attorneys.

16 Likes

Thats because the quality of the hookers can’t be guaranteed.

4 Likes

Dude, you’re a hero! With all of Jason’s shenanigans and blood unities, I think we were all hoping someone would find the factory and cut him out of the equation. I honestly didn’t think it would actually happen though. And even though I don’t really have the money or need for one of these right now, I feel compelled to buy one just to support your efforts in the community and donate my 1% towards whoever gets a free Xenith.

And with one man’s actions, balance was to be restored to the uni-titty-verse. :innocent: :hugs:

20 Likes