Introducing the BKB Xenith

u cant buy it its sold out the zenith

Yo @BuildKitBoards
How’s it coming?

9 Likes

Got a xenith. On the vesc app should i upload the default file to the xenith? It gives a warning to make sure its the correct version. But as its called default i dont know if its the correct cersion?

Which VESC tool version are you using? It’s perfectly fine to update to any firmware that’s 5.1 and above

Any news on the arrival yet? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should be repaired and ready to ship next week,payment upon confirmation,has 0 miles on it and all other components unused,so if your looking to grab a xenith b4 the next batch at a lower price :grin:

does anyone know when there will be a next batch? will it have CAN bus?

BKB have 9 in stock of the V2.1 but if you’re in the UK/EU I’m pretty sure electricskateboarding.co.uk should have some on the way? @BigBen @Lee_Wright

says sold out on their website. also i think it does not have can bus on the 2.1?

Yeah no canbus but you can still split ppm,They would have to confirm if they have more on the way before updating there stock info

what does that do? could i run a metr pro CAN on it?

We have loads but they’re for ourselves. :grin:
@sebastian you won’t be able to run metr pro can.
You could stick a xenogotchi in though. (From @DRI )

1 Like

or the unity version i suppose. I hope they get the can back in the future?

It’s all down to the chip shortage as far as I understand it.

What a real “bigben” :bell::end: :rofl: if you know your British history you’ll get it! Jokes aside are they all going in to full builds for the website I take it?

2 Likes

Yes correct. We aren’t selling them on their own right now as we need them all for builds

1 Like

Flexin on us!
You lot when asked for a xenith V2.1

Haha shame no more units for sale but good stuff lads :+1::grin:

1 Like

With ESC supply being really patchy we are playing cautious. If things improve we will of course start selling ESC’s again but currently the information we have is we have this batch and have no idea when we can get more

4 Likes

I gathered this would be the issue lately,I guess people should grab any they need out the 9 left while they can from BKB,will have another ganders at your website soon it’s been a while

I got some online :wink:

5 Likes