Introducing the BKB Xenith

drags soapbox across stage loudly

This is why I’m glad to be a small part of DRI and FreeSK8. Things done the right way and for the right reasons.

10 Likes

:rofl: fair. But a switch wouldn’t necessarily solve that.

2 Likes

no but esc having control over the antispark does so it can shut its self down after set time of inactivity. imo this is the killer feature of the unity that very few ESC’s have managed to replicate.

if you want this feature your current options are Unity, Stormcore, VESC, or Spintend

5 Likes

74 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Sleep mode (with RAM retention!!):

Coming soon

Also

Yeah giving them this was honestly a mistake but whatever. At least it serves as a stopgap interim solution.

6 Likes

Sounds kinda hot :drop_of_blood:

4 Likes

So glad donations are going to freesk8 and DRI. Andrew has a special place in my heart… the man introduced me to Letterkenny

8 Likes

12 Likes

You probably already considered it, just thought I’d mention it :slight_smile:

What about clear heatshrink?

1 Like

Amazing series! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

He introduced me to LK too! @DerelictRobot thanks for spreading the joy of rural Canadian living (and its problems) to us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Donations were made! Will be organizing the Xenith when I have some spare time

47 Likes

Not us. Better things to do.

I’d say a rigorous QC process to weed out bad units and a company that stands behind the product for the same price is a win win for all. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Please buy a Unity

They are.

9 Likes

There is a GB for Xeniths in EU and AUS, Unity isn’t backed by any reputable source anymore

1 Like

Actually I just saw a post earlier, one of our vendors in the EU received a shipment of the XENITH today. It was @EboardSolutions I think

2 Likes

He’s actually in Belgium 60 km’s away so that’s good news. Curious if he sells them for around 200 euro then…

And UK is gone of EU…

I would have expected @Anubis to be stocking them since he already carries a bunch of state side parts

I’m not actually sure, I didn’t look

I imagine he will, maybe he hasn’t ordered / received them yet

1 Like

Within the forum, this is actually advertising

No it’s me. Your comments and discussion are still visible, just moved to the correct place.

1 Like