Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Thank you. That’s exactly the plan and why I’m reselling also other third party brands.

From what the other brands told me, Germany is the second largest market for ESK8 after the us.

Due to our legal situation, hub motor boards are best choice to don’t attract too much attention. That’s also why Jetforce got this stealthy black look. Besides Evolve and DIY, you see in Germany just hub motor boards. There are very few exceptions though.

This is so true.

4 Likes

a point that is only really valid with integrated decks tho, colossal battery packs kinda make this absurd

5 Likes

No, i have to disagree with your statement, bc while riding and on a quick look nobody can see the packs underneath except for chiwawas and some rats.

4 Likes

then you could also say no one sees forward mounted belt drive under your board…

4 Likes

häh? wenne meinst…never heard something stupid like that.

i also never heard fat battery packs are invisible :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

they are just visible while riding if you have super power x ray eyes
:+1:

or if the person watching you is more than a few meters away for proper side view…

would you see a big battery here?

if youre goin too fast to see they know you have a motor anyways…

but if it makes you sleep better at night i will stop saying “stupid” things :man_facepalming:

1 Like

you would see it if you know it, but in a rush and in daily life nobody is that fast with the eyes. First you see is just a skater, and not the whole habitat is painted white and completly flooted with light like on your example

1 Like

the floor isnt white, and sometimes there is sun shining outside too… but if denial makes you feel safe i aint stopping you

1 Like

if being the one who is always right makes you feel better then i will play the ball back to you.
I can live with that. just mentioning.

giphy (45)

You’re both kinda right, agree to disagree or whatever they say😂

7 Likes

Can you talk a little bit about the certifications you are going through, @Chricious?
For selling within the EU you need at least a CE.
Which directives will you include in the CE? EMC, MRL, LVD? Who will carry out the tests?
Which certifications will you do for the batteries?

5 Likes

:cricket: :cricket:

2 Likes

We get all important certifications from the suppliers.

Ce stands for Chinese export.

Because you buy part and put together. You still need separate certification.

5 Likes

Saw you guys’ replies only now, as my post got flagged.

Tbh I’m not particularly upset about, or “don’t like” the claims that Christian made about the range of his board, even though it raised even my eyebrows a mm or two. If he makes such claims, that’s fine, and I think we’re all curious to see video or ride logs to back it up. That’s where I stand. Not upset. :sweat_smile:

I saw the meme I uploaded merely as a harmful joke that was meant to lighten up, or bring a few smiles to this thread, that seemed to have upset feelings on “both sides”. Neither did I intend to be disrespectful to either Christian or the community rules.

However, to me, I saw the serious tag more as a way to limit spamming, derailing and having a thread go completely off topic. I didn’t think it meant you couldn’t throw in a joke or two, but apparently (maybe?) I got that wrong.

The serious tag just gives the thread owner more control over what information is presented in the thread. You can post whatever you like, but the OP can flag it if it’s getting in the way of the information they want to convey.

1 Like