Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Nice Cock bro (no homo)

5 Likes

what am I selling? I’m not selling anything. I don’t feel like it.

The bullshit coming from your keyboard bb. :wink:

2 Likes

Can you explain why you are saying in an interview (at around 2:17) you get around 80-100km range with the 12s8p setup and now you are telling us the range is over 120km?

5 Likes

Most of his posts are contradictions so far…

1 Like

I say we all chill out a little and let the man prove himself. If he fails, then we can throw tomatoes. For the time being, anyone reading can feel free to help themselves to some popcorn :popcorn:

16 Likes

Does Costco sell tomatoes in bulk?

3 Likes

I think so, but Costco is being emptied out by coronavirus shoppers :frowning:

8 Likes

Don’t worry I’m sure someone in baesk8 will buy bulk to resell to the community

13 Likes

120km range on 12s8p

giphy-2

2 Likes

It’s not hate at all but mostly rather rational critique for unsubstantiated claims by real riders who know all too well what they are talking about. Consider yourself lucky - here is your chance to learn!

4 Likes

It’s a weapon! That’s as far as I got, you have more endurance than me.

3 Likes

For the community…

5 Likes

ba dum tss

11 Likes

range is crap though. Never kept one inside me for more than half an hour.

6 Likes

@SeanHacker does it do voiceover work?
looking for a new voicemail greeting, thanks

3 Likes

I gotchu… :wink:

2 Likes

großkotzig angepriesen und keine frage zufriedenstellend beantworten können, war klar was da rauskommt… oder?

big mouth and no backing up of claims, outcome was obvious… no?

8 Likes

I’ll say this and then I’m out on this topic.

The reality is a new “vendor” showed up, lied extensively, was called out on said lies, doubled down and then got upset that his inexperience and complete lack of objectivity was not well received. Imagine that.

I would expect a community like this to bristle at someone presenting misinformation.

@Chricious stop making shit up and spreading misinformation and you’ll have a lot easier time interacting with the community.

Your average builder here clearly has a lot more experience & knowledge than you do, so perhaps this is a sign you should slow down and gain a bit more experience before taking money for product you haven’t taken the time to develop thoughtfully.

15 Likes

I should’ve stopped here Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

But this thread has been an internet playground and I’m lonely while you’re gone playing with Jeff and BV. It’s all I got… :wink:

5 Likes