Introduce Yourself and Share Your Plans (SERIOUS)

@Halbj613 I’ve put my name down for a neoBox from Jeff…
Batteries will defo be top mounted for clearance
Telemetry???

1 Like

The 12kmah Graphenes are rated 15c. Will they be ok for my setup??

Totally. Firstly because graphens usually hold up close to C-rating stated in the specs (other lipos unfortunately not always do)
Secondly 12Ah x 15C would be 180A that your pack could handle constantly. That’s a lot of amps. 180A you might reach for peaks if you ride very hard, but usually not for longer times.
@Presty72

2 Likes

Oh cool didn’t know now you were down for neobox I would really like to see how they play out

Also have you looked into the davega module or the metr module also instead of going for the vx1 you could go for the flipsky vx2 which is the upgraded new version currently @Anubis is doing a group buy which will probably be £35-£40 per piece

Telemetry are these modules that give you things like speed how hot your motors are and that kind of stuff which allow someone you to just know on the go about your equipment

1 Like

I already have an undergoing built that I need help with, will post about it when I find how and where to post!

1 Like

The easiest way to start is to post in the noob thread, which is kind of our catch-all advice thread:

I bumped your account so you won’t be limited on messaging. Welcome!

3 Likes

Your title is completely fitting but as the exodus from old to new and a better forum here at esk8news I think you should be called the bump guru :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Or perhaps the esk8.news Walmart greeter.

5 Likes

Yes. The belts were too big when they arrived, bought some new ones and its spot on :+1:t3:

1 Like

How good/reliable are the Unity’s bearing in mind there’s no warranty?

1 Like

Thank you. Would be good if I could find someone local who is building their own.

1 Like

It would. But barring that, here are some resources:

Thanks

Hey folks,
I’m Eric in Los Angeles, CA and I have an Enertion Raptor 2. It was a great board except that it doesn’t work anymore. From the looks of it the company is gone now too.

So if anyone can point me to place where I can purchase a BMS and LCD (battery percentage) assembly I would be very grateful.

Cheers,
-e

2 Likes

Hi Eric-

There’s a bunch of others in the same boat. Check it out here:

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Bill,

Thanks so much for the response. Just to clarify what are “those crossovers”? I would love to help but you are talking to someone who really knows nothing about the mechanics of these things. I just tore mine apart to try to figure out why it wouldn’t turn on and I found a couple of loose wire. Now being the great soldering expert that I am I have fried the circuit board for the LCD screen.

So yeah any ideas are probably helpful.

Cheers,
-e

2 Likes

Hey Eric-

Don’t pay too much attention to the excerpt text. That thread is full of all kinds of Raptor issues and solutions as well as extra parts like you’re looking to find.

1 Like

We’ve all been there. :sweat_smile:

LOL - well I’m glad I’m not the first idiot to show up and reveal all that.

Cheers mate.
-e

1 Like