InfinitySink | Universal Heatsink | Top Mount Boxes

Payment received. Plates will be here any day now!

2 Likes

I ordered back when this project was first announced. I plan on using mine with stormcores and unity’s. How should I go about making sure I can use both of those interchangeably?

1 Like

You do not have to do anything. The new plates will be here this week, then I will ship. I am anxious to get them out to you guys, can’t wait!

2 Likes

Did Ben’s plates/Heatsinks already ship or is he waiting for the correct plates?

2 Likes

Still no plates?

1 Like

Ben is still waiting on new plates. His should arrive a day or two before mine lol. I will be very mad if they aren’t here this week, but they should be.

Apparently express shipping has been really packed lately

1 Like

Ik :rage:

My guess is that they ramped down and didn’t expect such a roaring recovery.

u using DHL? send them an email and ask them to check up on ur stuff, usually this will help on getting things moving. just remember to keep it polite, and also reply on top of your email everyday if plates doesn’t show up at 10am :rofl:
CS hates getting this type of email since their supervisor is monitoring how fast they are solving these issue

I ordered two scratch and dent heatsinks on the website, will those default to normal heatsinks if there aren’t any scratch and dent ones left?

1 Like

I mean yes, but there are only like 10 scratch/dent ones so you will definitely be getting one of those. (If they sell out, I would delist them)

Honestly there aren’t any dents, just a few deeper than normal scratches. And they aren’t even on the top surface.

Also looking into batch number 2! I think I am gunna do countersinks this time instead of counterbores

3 Likes

V1 prototype printed ( quality will be better for production of course)

6 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Version 2 prototype!

It is almost done, just a few more tweaks then some esc fitting for hole placement.

As stated before this box allows you to use either an integrated xt60 or xt90 along with front or back battery connector mounting.

3-hole cable glands will be used to keep your wires nice and tidy

Bodies will be 3d printed and you will have material and color options. I am also going to look into getting these machined!

4 Likes

V3 prototype on the new printer!

4 Likes

Hey guys…I feel really bad about this. Not sure wtf those guys are doing. I am going to harass them tonight. Honestly I am hella pissed rn

3 Likes

Not your fault homie. It’s all those fake mail in ballots duh

5 Likes

I know this is extremely frustrating for you. I am waiting on this to finish up my build, so I have some of that too. There isn’t much you can do. DIY Esk8 will teach you patience, if nothing else. One thing you could do, is post an update every day, just like the one ↑↑. The tracking screenshot is perfect. Also, I’m not sure what machine shop you contracted with. But I used to work in a machine shop. And we were always backed up. And turnaround times were especially long at this time of year.

4 Likes

They’ve been doing this with 90% of my shipments recently through UPS. Don’t worry about it. Might just be a couple days later than expected to get tracking.

5 Likes