Indigo Love Child. Kaly xl2.0+/Hypertrucks/Molicel P42a 12s4p

Wait are you even allowed to do that on carbon fiber? That’s illegal!

Taking notes for next work

6 Likes

How tight are the p groups in there? I prosume they cant pop out/up because the enclosure sits directly against the board. And what about when the board flexes?

2 Likes

What kind of range are you getting with that 42a pack?

1 Like

Wow dude, aside from the impeccable choice of componentry, i REALLY like the way you did your battery :clap: :clap: :clap:Very nice my dude

5 Likes

@Creavenger they are in there tight! I put some foam on top of the cells to keep them compressed

1 Like

@natebolo I haven’t even ridden the board yet!!! After work tonight it should get it’s maiden voyage! Estimated range is 20 miles

@whaddys thank you very much man! I travel a lot and wanted a way to bring the board with me. No one else had something that was quick and easy. So I decided to make my own

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to see how it holds up in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took the maiden ride last night!!! Had a little issue with a bad solder joint. But other than that it’s amazing! Llt bms is badass! Going to test higher speeds this eve!

4 Likes

This is my vote for BOTY :hushed: Board looks perfect

Absolutely Dash! :grinning::facepunch: Although mid December still half a year away, this one (@Soflo) is already claiming a spot in the BOTY top 20 list. :purple_heart:

@mmaner, @BillGordon, @longhairedboy take note.

4 Likes

Ok yeah, this is sweet as fuck.

3 Likes

Check it out! It’s not a pregnant Dog either!!!

20 Likes

Impeccable build dude.

2 Likes

Im turned on…

2 Likes

Hot, can i have her number?

4 Likes

599fe4a8f10299e837f77ac852d2e8cb.350x200x26 (1)

9 Likes

@Soflo or @DerelictRobot did you guys get the wides yet want to see some pics mine come Monday ? And also is there a vendor thread for the hellcat Wides someone should create it not me :joy: lol

1 Like

Negative. Mine should be here Monday. @Nacho

2 Likes

I think @soflo is a bit closer, I don’t think mine arrive until Tues or Wednesday.

They’re going directly on LoveChild though. Ha

3 Likes

@Nacho

The hellcats are now purple!!!

7 Likes