Inclusion – Let’s all work on it

Respect for you!!

had the same thoughts about this

1 Like

I came back to see if anything new came up to buy, and I see this. Other than that, I was only looking for stuff to purchase.

Could probably learn a thing or two by reading some in here so good on you!

2 Likes

Nah, I’ve seen this in sensitive lgbtq forums that don’t understand freedom of speech and what isn’t meant to be insulting. It’s basically going back to as I said before “taking my words and stabbing yourself with it”.

But again, I’d rather focus on esk8 and not attacks from the sensitives.

2 Likes

Honesty Leon I have many words that I could say to you

But as a fellow Christian, it is horribly embarrasing to see you speaking the way you do.

I don’t know what @longhairedboy has to say yet but threads like these are reasons we try to keep religion and politics out of this forum.

11 Likes

Pm. I’d love to hear your stance. I’ve enjoyed what you’ve given and I have no doubt you can understand better.

We respect you. And would love to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

shutting the f-up about it from now on could contribute to this goal :innocent:

3 Likes

Lol I never started. But cool.

1 Like

you don’t understand Freedom of Speech.

Freedom of Speech, as written into the constitution that asshats are so fond of hiding behind, protects you from government retaliation for talking shit about the government. It is your right and responsibility to speak out against corruption and other bullshit the government is up to.

it absolutely does not protect you from citizens when you talk shit. the only thing protecting you from citizens when you talk shit are the usual laws against things like assault.

25 Likes

I know you weren’t here for any of this, but I’d like to let you know, this right here is ironic. Despite the fact that I didn’t start this, and that this whole thing was taken out of proportion, freedom of speech is just basically what you can say. I can say many things that doesn’t offend, and it will be up to that person to take what isn’t.

This is pretty much how this started.

Nothing against anyone. It’s basically how they took the words and stabbed themselves.

well yeah your original comments are deleted lol. ngl you totally started this.

that debate aside, have you already forgotten about our deal?

You weren’t here either. If you were, please note that it was because I responded with “that I don’t support” that started this. If you want the full break down, it was in the b-thread. In no means did I try to start anything. I just have a free mind. And disagreed with an opinion.

lol fuckin heard that one before, don’t buy it

1 Like

You can’t cap. You lied. And lost my respect.

You used a slang, on a public forum, that you definitely know by now can be hurtful toward others. You started this bro. You’re just feeling the weight of our community blocking your damn homophobia. :heart:

Christian my ass…

10 Likes

This one was a lie. I used slang because I grew up with it, not because I was trying to offend. I even explained that one as well. You probably only saw the noob thread.

Oh so you grew up with it, that means it’s ok to use it? Ah shit is that how this world works?

4 Likes

Actually yes. Living in the ghetto gives you a different mindset than living in a better living environment. Isn’t that why they say “you are affected by your environment”?

I think BLM would agree.

this does not give u any right to say things that could be hurtful to other people. if u have said it once and people felt offended, apologise and move on, not continue to do things that u think r ok because u grew up with it.

8 Likes

Here’s the thing, they only stated their opinion and say I just don’t like it. You were here for that.