In need of an 18650 battery pack

I used to love coming to this form and learning more about the in and outs of every electric longboard. Although, that time has passed a while ago, I got into a fairly rough motorcycle accident not too long ago. I’ve tried getting back on a bike since I have recovered with no avail. It has been years since I’ve rode my electric longboard. I’ve wanted to get back on the street but I am far too scared to get back on my motorcycle. I built a dual motor 10s4p with belt driven 6in air tires a long time ago. One winter I forgot to unplug my battery pack and now it is shot. I am now looking for a new battery pack, but I do not have the finances I once had. I have decided that if I am not capable of getting a new pack, I would be willing to sell what I do have. I do not remember what escs I have, but if you would like more details, please let me know and I will open it up.

not sure where u from, but u can check this thread to see if one of the builder can get u a pack:

2 Likes

where are you? Sorry if you said and i missed it.
I gave up motorcycles and took up esk8. after 25 years of track and street riding im done on the street on a bike. in 10 years ill be 60,my kids will be well in to adulthood. I am getting a track bike for my 60th birthday.

It souds to me like you should buy a used pack from a reputable member . I have had nothing but good experinces buying here. If you are patient, you can set alerts for the for sale threads,Im not the one to ask how,but it is standard for many.

Riding my board has made for a nice transition from my bike. Unfortunately coming off a bike crazy speeds on a board seem ok.