iLogger - Updates / Support / Dev [Serious]

Yes I have a firmware debug version that logs all system debug messages to SD card, I will send it to you.

2 Likes

While we work on the GPS over PM, are there instructions on how to operate the VESC BLE programming bridge? I purposefully buried the VESC deep in my eFoil to have it nicely protected from water :grin:

Hey @WavRX iphone App Store says this (old build removed when trying to launch)

Iā€™m a little late to the game. Whatā€™s the redemption code for Test-flight?

its supposed to be in the box some where but he forgot mine.

heā€™s been afk for about a month id say

I got the number that youā€™re talking about, but thatā€™s not the code for the app. On TestFlight you need and invitation code. Itā€™s probably somewhere in this thread, but I canā€™t find it.

hmmm i donā€™t remember that bit

1 Like

You figure this out? I noticed I canā€™t open the app anymore either. @WavRX?

1 Like

In the same boat,hereā€™s an update I got

The iOS test fight build expires every 90 days, Iā€™m working on uploading a new version.

The app is nearing stable state, and Iā€™m considering releasing it to the iOS App Store in the upcoming few weeks to get rid of Test Flight.

3 Likes

In the meantime it looks like Iā€™ll try to use an android phone

Tim Apple says no

2 Likes

@WavRX any chance you could release another TestFlight release before the official AppStore release?

I want to cfg my iLogger for a maiden run data capture, no android phone in the house :pensive:
Thanks

1 Like

Is FlexiBMS supported now ? If yes it is not working for me with iLogger. DavegaX and Metr.at both recognize flexibms. CAN ID is correct but nothing show up in the infintiy App. Did anyone succefully connected a BMS (DieBie based) to iLogger ?

@xatonic Did you do any special settings to get flexibms to work ? I 'am on ilogger FW 1.1.0 (should be the latest) and VESC 5.3 and FlexiBMS FW 0.1.9. In my metr app and Davega on the same CAN BUS are working and showing BMS Data but no Data in the infinity App .

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve used the Ilogger (moved to metr) but I had many different issues that I was working through behind the scenes with the developer. I wish you luck though!

1 Like

@WavRX Can I please have some feedback on this issue.

have you emailed him? seems to be faster

Yes 2 times but no response :pensive: already 2 weeks agoā€¦

1 Like

Bois, good news.

A release has been sent to :apple: for approval. Maybe 24hrs or so

Sincerely,
Tim :green_apple:

6 Likes

2 Likes