Illume V2 Headlight & Tailight set - $45.99 with esk8 discount

Will they fit e-caliber?

If you hit me with the stl for the under mount version, I can test on 200mm Surfrodz rkp as well.

1 Like

Went out last night analog for a bit.
This is the best ive been able to see while riding.
Helmet lights are a must for me now.
Seems to be holding up well.
I should be able to test on a esk8 tonight. Solved my broken tool issues

4 Likes

Can you link the trucks? If they are the 184mm ones it is unlikely.

We good to place orders for helmet lights yet?

Doing that right now! Making the listing, should have it done within an hour and then you will see a forum post :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any update on the 15 or 30° riser version?

1 Like

Oh, totally forgot to post that configuration on Etsy. It is done, let me update the listing right now.

edit- I still haven’t had time to make the headlight angle adjustments; do you want me to make those or do you just want the taillight?

Do you think a single helmet light is good enough, or two?

For my mtb I would like the 15° nose and tail lights.

For my hummie deck, I want just a headlight but am not sure if the under mount will fit surfrodz 200mm rkp trucks.

Single seems great so far. But i kinda still want to try with a second one.

Wait streetside mounts are available now? Been waiting for them.

1 Like

I have two people who have paid for a set to try. I can’t guarantee they fit until they test them, and I know for sure they wont fit 180mm hangers. Once I get confirmation on the fitment I will sell them officially.

2 Likes

Sounds great, I am finishing the design right now for the headlight. Once it’s done i’ll update Etsy and let you know. 200mm hangers would be cutting it close, but I will know more soon.

1 Like

uh oh, @Genex I screwed up! I ordered helmet and headlight off etsy but I thought the regular headlight was the street one! Is it possible to change my order? No worries if you’ve already shipped.

Sweet!

Your order hasn’t shipped yet. No worries. It is possible, if you just want single street side light. It will be the same price, but the dual will be more. If you want the dual just let me know and you can paypal the difference.

1 Like

Updated the listing with the 15 degree option. I removed the cutout on the base, it saved material but I noticed it made extra noise due to the open chamber so I got rid of it.

3 Likes

Order submitted. You da man

1 Like

@Genex I’m a little confused at how this light is supposed to mount. The light protrudes too far over the plate so I can’t get my trucks on it. Am I an idiot?

1 Like