Hillume - 320 Lumen Helmet Headlight - $19.99 w/ discount

Finally getting around to making this thread!

For those following the design process in the Illume V2 thread linked below, I have designed a helmet mounted light that should mount to any helmet that uses 3M VHB tape (same stuff gopro’s use).

To summarize the specs:

• 5 degree pan adjustment either direction
  • Quick release clip for fast installation/removal
  • Rechargeable, up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge, charges from empty in <1hr
  • 320 Lumen Brightness per light
  • LIFETIME MOUNT WARRANTY - as I am so confident in the durability of the mounts, as I did with
    the V1 and V2 mounts, I am offering a lifetime warranty on the mounts; if they break I will
    replace them no questions asked (buyer pays shipping)

Price
$23.99 for a single light, $46 with free shipping for dual lights
But wait!
$19.99 for a single light, $42 with free shipping for dual lights with the ESK8 coupon code for community members
Other information can be found at my Etsy listing where you can purchase these, following the link below pre-applies the coupon to save you time:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GenexDesigns?coupon=ESK8COMMUNITY2

If you have any questions please let me know!

9 Likes

Those colors tho.
Ill get some night shots soon.

This light is by far the best light ive used in my past year of esk8. And finally having one on my helmet is great.
Really glad i didn’t buy shredlights again.

Highly recommend.

11 Likes

@Genex how can I order the 2 lights but have one helmet light and one truck mounted? Is that possible?

1 Like

You should be able to put both in your cart, just go to my listings and add each one to the cart. If you have issues we can make a custom order

If that doesnt work I can make you a custom order and apply the discounts manually. Just let me know

2 Likes

All good got my order in, thanks for doing this!! :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Bump

@Saturn_Corp
@Bobby

Just making sure you guys saw this post!

1 Like

Just ordered one. Might get another one down the road if I need more light

4 Likes

Already ordered dude! Get with the program lol. Jk. Seriously though, thank you and to @skunk too. I Kinda copied him :grimacing:

4 Likes

No problem man! Glad I had someone to test them as well; I try to never sell something that hasn’t been tested. So many little things come up you wouldn’t realize without it.

I am prioritizing lights as I have three on hand with another shipment coming in on the 29th. As soon as they come in anyone who hasn’t had theirs shipped out Monday will have them asap.

1 Like

Got it in the mail today, it looks perfect. Slightly contoured mount fits perfectly on the tag pass. Can’t wait to give it a go tonight!

2 Likes

Great to hear! Post some pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have it mounted slightly too low. Need to angle it up a few degrees but it’s bright enough to pelt down pitch dark roads just fine. I’d pull some screencaps from my gopro but the low light performance is ass so it isn’t that true to reality how bright it is.

4 Likes

OOOO MY LIGHTS ARE HERE. Testing after work at 1 am YEAH BOIII.

5 Likes

@Genex whered you go man.

1 Like

He probably went home for holidays

2 Likes

I went down going 25 or so and broke my mount so I ghettoed a tsg mount with a socket cap screw and a washer. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know he just filled an order for @Itsmedant in the past two weeks.

2 Likes

I might have an extra helmet prototype mount. Can look tomorrow

1 Like

It’s all gravy man. This one works pretty well.

1 Like

I’ll trade ya for that new remote you won :wink:

1 Like