If Lacroix made a loopkey, what would it look like?

He has files a couple posts below that one.

1 Like

Maybe like the one I made for my eMTB but with a Sabre Dynamics style.

7 Likes

Amazing, this one is dope. File?

Get black xt90s if you can. If not, dye them.

4 Likes

envisioning you with a pot of boiling xt90 connectors is hilarious for some reason

4 Likes

Why stay with xt90?

I think that I remember DickOz posting his fancy pants AS150 and it having a nice sleek form factor.

Heres one from @murdomeek

exploded pics so theyre not stuck in link form :

4 Likes

I specifically need a “key” . I am building an external pack for him and I need to ensure that only one battery is connected to the ESC at a time. I will do this by having a loopkey on the external pack. Assuming you only have one key, you’d have to disconnect the internal battery in order to use the external one.

3 Likes

You cant. I checked :confused:

for your comedy purposes quinn

12 Likes

Fuck, I really don’t wanna do this dye shit. Who dyed all those connectors? You? Wanna sell me some?

The one and only

Planning on it. How many you want? What would you be willing to pay per connector? Standard XT90S pair on Amazon is like $2.50 per.

This is important market research for me :joy:

5 Likes

I’d pay $4 each

4 Likes

Not sure what I will price them at for retail sale but sure, I can do $4/pair for this personal sale. How many you want? PM me?

1 Like

I will PM you.

This is actually what I want

I want to complete the circuit with just 1 hole

2 Likes

Something like this?

9 Likes

Literally exactly like this. That way I can have just one hole and it would literally be like a key

4 Likes

How much money are you willing to sink into your quest for this highly specific custom connector? And how certain are you that it would do exactly what you want it to do? Have you drawn up a wiring diagram for this two battery system?

Im not trying to doubt you or belittle you, I just want to make sure you know what you are getting into.

6 Likes

hmm then you could turn it and make clicking and engine rumbling noises as well.

damn now I’m wondering if it is legal to have a model engine running on your skateboard as long as it is not propelling it forward.

5 Likes

esk8 go brrrrr

5 Likes

I am also assuming now some gearheads have bought a bajaboard and tried to gas it up

god damn a conversion kit would be amazing

3 Likes

Came to say this.

It’s absolutely required that you dye the XT90S black first. This is not optional. LaCroix would never sell a yellow-ended key.

6 Likes