IDEA for Custom Trampa Build

None ever build with trampa deck?

1 Like

Haven’t seen one yet. But you and I have the same thing in our minds :wink:. I like to try a Trampa Holy Pro with SRz RPK adjustable plates and trucks in the same fashion @Sender did it with his proto :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (drop-through if possible and enclosure height permitting :yum:).

1 Like

Yeah lets do this haha :rofl:, :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Yeah, specially with Corona adjusted economy dollars :smile::rofl:. Deck alone goes for $275… $300 + with shipment. :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Crazy, can start with other part cheaper 1st haha which is none, diy never cheaper for me at least, always want more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Precisely. That’s why I’m saving these :point_down: for the Holy Pro and better times… and of course, this dreamed Street Carver will call it for longer @XTLA 200mm RKP SRz motor plates (black) about to be released in the coming days :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hahaha i just bought tkp black trucks with purple adjustable angle. Be patient with that mount ok, i still keep revising the design :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Wow! I exited now!! :grin::yum:. Good thing is, doesn’t matter TKP or RKP, the 200mm SRz hanger is still the same, no?

You mean the mounting? only the press fit is different, the plates will have same design. But this time i think i’ll change something on the plates beside the length. Will update.

1 Like

Oh yeah, mount design will be the same (aside from that slight change) but now longer, right? As for the Press-Fit you doing them for the 200mm hanger, no?

Is well know that most SfRz hangers lenghts are not the same cross section and press fits varied from one hanger size to another.

Yes for 200 :yum:

1 Like

Oooh sounds grrreat :grin::yum:!!

1 Like

Heres mine based off haggy trucks and wheels + Avio drive + MBS 90

4 Likes

Honestly a great modern solution for this would be West Coast Standard ZERO trucks.

3 Likes

I’ll actually be building a Trampa Carver using adjustable baseplates and SR RKP!

3 Likes

Thanks for the share

1 Like

Awesome unicorn you have there. With @257 we’ve been trying to find more Pro 90’s to convert them to Komodo versions but seems those decks have gone the way of the Dodo :confused:.

I’m going to put RKPs on a tipo but no adjustable baseplates

2 Likes

Where can i find that adjustable baseplate? Also did the TB DD hanger fit into it?

That is the Hammock Adjustable Baseplate by @rey8801. They are super awesome, and yes the TBDD’s fit perfectly on them.

2 Likes