IDEA - Deck with Brackets

Very very nice! I really appreciate how each version has multiple holes to further tune the mounting position.

1 Like

Just got these mounted on my new deck. I am using 200mm tires and I measured 122mm from bottom of deck to the ground.

6 Likes

These images give me hope that I can still reverse mount :grimacing:

2 Likes

With the IDEA brackets I’m not sure since the main heim comes out parallel with the deck instead of perpendicular like the normal SRB one, but I can’t really say for sure

1 Like

I will soon start an online store with my parts also with boards.

Currently I have a choice of 2 types of trucks RKP and DPKP and I’m thinking of using a gear drive in my RKP and DPKP trucks, I can design adapters or mounting rings dedicated to a specific type of toothed drive, but I’m wondering which type of gear drive to choose

I do not plan to sell drives on my website, but only offer to buy customers by offering only adapters for mounting…

I’m thinking of choosing between:
Finality HD Gear Drive V2 by @3DServisas
Jump drive by @ApexBoards
Newbee helical 4GS by @Ean.esk8

Or maybe something else. quality is important but so is price :slight_smile:

What do you recommend for AT board and 6-7 inch wheels.

It would be best to buy everything and test it, but I don’t have time and money for that :smile:

4 Likes

maybe the 3 hole circle motor mount for those DKP prebuilt board as well,

At the request of @AlexB I made a 12mm thick riserpad project, maybe it will be useful to someone.

RiserPad-12mm.stl (59.3 KB)

3 Likes

Add more holes to it! That way it can be used to change the wheel-base length as well :slight_smile:

I advise against it :slight_smile:
This is a pad to be printed on a 3d printer not a bracket… if you want to extend the wheelbase you use a longer bracket

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was metal :confused:

1 Like

@tomiboi

1 Like

Next batch ready for shipment :smiley:

8 Likes

these metal are starting to look like not metal :joy: surface finish so damn good

7 Likes

I think they’re sandblasted or finished some other way

1 Like

Rotary tumbling I think.
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

The surface is blasted with glass beads

7 Likes

That finish is really really nice!

1 Like

Interested in the option for mounting Newbee onto your truck. Are there any videos or reviews showing turning or general performance of your dpkp trucks?

I am on vacation until the end of July, when I return home I will publish the videos.
DPKP trucks have many configuration possibilities
You can change the angle of the base plate , the height of the hangers, wheelbase and, of course, bushing, so you can change the characteristics of these trucks, but more information on this topic will also publish next week, because I have to prepare drawings and photos showing the possibilities of configuration of these trucks.

3 Likes

8 Likes