IDEA - Deck with Brackets

The distance got around 228mm with tape measure, (i can PM you with more accurate number by measure it with caliper at my workplace tomorrow)
IMO, with the #4 brackets should work fine with this drivetrain.
In my case is want to move away from Hummie deck and reconfigure the layout of my P42A 12S4P battery pack for better space. (NGL 12S4P of P42A is nightmare-ish to work with, it very clamped inside)
Hope Eboosted come up with combo for your deck.
EDIT: miss spell

2 Likes

Longer and deeper version of the brackets ideally fits RKP trucks, both for small and larger wheels .

The last batch of brackets has threaded holes, no nuts protrude, so there is additional space for batteries and ESC above the bracket.

10 Likes

except then if you put too long of screw in you puncture the electronics. Some way around that haha!

3 Likes

3 variants of RKP hangers.

11 Likes

@IDEA Has anyone used your deck and/or brackets combo for a long distance pushing setup?

How’s the website coming? When do you expect it to be up and running?

5 Likes

@exx installed my brackets in his board and one guy from Singapore is using my deck in an LDP setup.

I have little free time and devote it to designing new parts and selling them, so the online store is not ready yet… I hope to finish it this year :/.

7 Likes

Conceptual base plate for RKP hanger in Caliber II standard.
Change of inclination at an angle of 50/45/40/35 degrees

9 Likes

that’s gorgeous.

What hanger width are those there, and/or will there be an option to drop the rear angle more? I’d like something like a 20 degree rear option if that’s possible haha.

4 Likes

In this version, changing the angle to 20 degrees is not possible because the brackets are inclined at an angle of 35 degrees and there is a collision between the hanger and the bracket

At the same time, I am designing a horizontal brackets of similar design and in the horizontal version, theoretically, you will be able to change the angle up to 20 degrees… but no this is just a theory because the project is not yet finished :slight_smile:

There will be 4 widths of hangers:
300mm, 280mm, 260mm and 240mm.
These are the dimensions without axles.

5 Likes

These hangers look amazing. What profile are you using? Just wondering what motor mounts and GDs will be compatible (besides your own motor mounts, obviously).

1 Like

I’m just gonna leave this here…

8 Likes

Double stacker? :smiley:

1 Like

Not in your wildest dreams. The ends will be deeper to accommodate the brackets tho

6 Likes

Flexible?

It won’t be segmented if that’s what you mean.

2 Likes

My standard is 20x20mm + chamfer 1mm

For hangers will fit my motor mounts available in 3 lengths

But I can adapt the ends of the hanger to the 19.5mm standard, so you could probably mount the APEX Jump Drive, E-toox and Trampa gear drive

Perfectly

You design the enclosure so that the space between the housing and the bracket is 35-40mm.

The new brackets do not need nuts, so you can mount the battery and ESC above them.

I plan to make adapters for 2 types of ESCs

• MakerX GO-FOC D100 /D75 /D60
  • Xenith, Unity, Stormcore,

The adapter will be attached to a bracket that will act as a heat sink

7 Likes

Oh that’s an interesting idea… from the underside of the bracket to the inside of the enclosure, i should definitely have 35mm.

4 Likes

MakerX GO-FOC, Xenith, Unity, Stormcore, with cables will not exceed the height of 30-32mm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuckery has begun

16 Likes

Nice to see the progress of the work :smiley:

1 Like