ICE CRUSHER | 16ply HOLYPRO | 4W chain drive MTB | 4x 6374 170kV APS | quad ESCAPE | Steering damper

This morning I realized one interesting thing.
I was driving with a custom painted trampa deck for a while -> some month later, trampa offer custom painted decks

I upgraded my quad to 10“ wheels -> some weeks later, trampa sell this

It’s even the same profile :thinking:

I‘m sure it’s just a coincidence, but who knows… maybe I’m the @Trampa trendsetter and even don’t know it by my own :joy:

19 Likes

Are your tyres also made by innova?

2 Likes

You are being watched…

3 Likes

We ride them for quite a while now and thought we offer them as an upgrade. They are not in stock yet, but in production to our specification.

6 Likes

Looks pretty boss. Is it worth 100€+ Cost of hubs?

Nothing else really like it on the market specifically tailored to esk8 that I know of to compare it to.

I’d love to see it tackle a steep muddy hill

@moon very unlikely, but who knows in China :tipping_hand_man:

@Trampa good to know where I can get spares from without to wait 4 weeks :sweat_smile: also very fair price especially for international people who will not need to pay tax.

@Fosterqc i did not drive them yet, so I can’t say anything besides the big and heavy and I personally wouldn’t want to have them on a dual drive.
Also if you have motor mounts with fixed crossbar length, it might be not enough space on the hanger and you need extensions. Similar thing could be with gear drives, depending on there position on the hanger.

3 Likes

They do fit our gear and belt drives using the offset Megastar hubs.
We also designed a new 9" Mud Plugger, which is also in production. Very aggressive profile!

4 Likes

hoooooo yeeaaah !!!

2 Likes

Original plan was to use my 3s 5Ah lipo i use for my spot welder to power the 12V lights and LEDs. All in all the lights need about 8A so about 45min of light with a bit luck which might be enough for deep winter rides, but than I realized I have 12x Chinese fake LG HG2 laying around I don’t really know what to do with.
So I decided to use them to make a 3s4p light power supply pack.
The fishpaper I have currently is kind a shit, so I went with 3D printed cases I glued together.

Terminals got a PETG cover as well

I have a small bms coming as well, but not sure if I will install it.
I will balance charge the pack with my hobby charger and 1.5h of light should be enough to last with the current main battery pack as well.
To be safe I will attach a lipo alarm while operating to not overdischarge accidentally.

6 Likes

Pics? link?

Time to check the final weight…

That’s it 33.2 kg with all batteries attached.
Might add like 500g with the other 10“ wheels I ordered plus spikes for winter.

10 Likes

I’d say, it’s a new record. :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure how I can compete with a baja board weight wise. Think they are around that as well?

1 Like

Baja G4X = 25kg
Klaus Upgrade equals nearly 32kg.

2 Likes

You guys are crazy with that much weight strapped to your ankles and knees.

1 Like

Still no snow…
But always good to be prepared for everything.
So I got this in today

(Left mbs 9“, right 10“)

And some of this guys

65x of them in each tire looks like this in the end

Those tires are definitely wider than the other 10“ tires I actually have installed.
Unfortunately they also look not that good quality wise, but for those deep snow ride days it should be more than good.

We will see after the winter how everything turned out.

11 Likes

Me and duffman use these 11” go kart winter tires;

Abseloutely beast tires. Might be something to consider if your current 10” tires doesnt hold up.

7 Likes

4" standard hub size I’m guessing? Or better yet a link?

5” Rims

5 Likes

Yeah I was thinking about them as well.
My problem is just that the rims which fit those tires doesn’t fit to my sprockets (don’t have the tools and place to drill out my own sprockets) and I guess even with the etoxx truck extensions it’s not enough space as they seem to be pretty wide.
With which trucks you ride them @Fredrikhems ?