I owe you all an apology

I haven’t seen them actually do any new work besides flip the MC to WC. Like they’re still showing off the same old boards

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m guessing the business is really slow right now… Specially because everyone is still thinking about the wait times etc he had before…

2 Likes

Oh that’s where the flipped hanger joke came from.
Next fuck up, the name will need to be ground off

2 Likes

seventeen days later

2 Likes

It’s time to open a third-party reseller named PsychotillerUSA :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

Ouch. Good one.

7 Likes

lol, anyone get refunds yet?

1 Like

lol, anyone get responses yet?

Maybe more people need to ask him to come back here via Instagram…
I wrote under one of his last posts that people missing him over here.
Unfortunately it looks like he does not have enough time to check in here from time to time and place some comments.

2 Likes

But see, then we’re right back to the “please give us your precious time, Dave” scenario. If he can’t be bothered to check in and make things right, then let the chips fall where they may.

8 Likes

Better he is here communicating with people than posting every 6month a sorry guys I was busy and than disappearing.

1 Like

This whole situation is kinda weird to me. It doesn’t seem like he would have to do so much work to make things right. I dunno why he isn’t

1 Like

Same reason he didn’t ship people’s shit for 8 months, and no, it has nothing to do with what he posted up in that first post.

1 Like

Is there anything he specifically hasn’t taken care of?

4 Likes

I’m still missing about two-thirds of my order. After he posted in this thread I told him to just keep me posted and that I would wait until 2 weeks before the PayPal deadline (giving him until late April) to file a dispute and he was thankful. Seemed like he was trying to get things turned around and I respect that. He told me in a subsequent email that I would receive motors by the end of December and that he was shipping my wheels that day and my mounts shortly thereafter. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I filed the dispute. Tired of the bullshit.

18 Likes

Yeah fuck that, dispute should be real easy. If it makes you feel better Dave took any good will he had with customers and flushed it down the toilet. Sorry you had to deal with it.

7 Likes

It’s too bad but it happens. I just want to get this sorted out so I can get my build moving. The larger DIY community doesn’t really need issues like this because it just halts growth.
Wishing everyone the best of luck if you’re caught up in this.

8 Likes

Yup, the old adage “actions speak louder than words” stays relevant for a reason. Hope it works out.

6 Likes

Honestly Dave will always have a spot in my heart. Although he messed up this past year I think he truly did try to turn it around but just a little too late.

Dave definitely did not mean any harm to the esk8 community that’s for sure. I mean over this past fall he was donating money and enclosures etc to the SoCal races. I think he really thought he would have some time to slowly fulfill the orders and then paypal locked him out of his account which adds a whole new aspect to the problem.

I may be wrong but no matter what happens(Ed) Dave will always be a part of the esk8 community wether we willingly except it or not. He’s a good guy and anyone who has met him knows that he’s a big‘ol softy inside. I really hope you come back from this @psychotiller!

9 Likes