I need help please

Thanks I actually already ordered new belt.

Where should the hole be, like where they are now or somewhere else.

Ehhh… i’d have to disagree with this… i’ve tried so many methods… you know what i’ve landed on as being the most effective AND the easiest? Straight between enclosure and deck :rofl:

Running wires through the wall of the enclosure can be a huge pain in the arse. And for what better results do you actually speak of?

2 Likes

Ease of maintenance/repair/construction and for water ingress reasons.

Also, taking underslung enclosures off and putting them on with wires still connected SUCKS. “Easiest” my ass. :rofl: The more wires, the worse this gets. And with wires on the front and back it’s even worse yet.

Also, most hopes of preventing water ingress disappear once you choose that method.

1 Like

I agree with both sides of this argument here, but this is definitely one of the most annoying things to service on street builds

1 Like

Doesnt get much easier.

Its also totally dust proof, which leads me to believe it would be reasonably water resistant, but i don’t ride in the wet.

Just a side note…calling someone you are having a less-than-pleasant conversation with “my dude” will be considered insulting by many and will probably just aggravate the situation.

This isn’t a debate or a conversation, it doesn’t matter if you disagree. It’s just a fact you can consider when replying to someone in the future.

12 Likes

I almost exclusively use “dude” and to a lesser extent “kid” as an insult. My mom hates it.

1 Like

Don’t. It doesn’t defuse the situation and can come across as fake or insulting.

What really helps are mature, logical, non-personal, well thought out responses that add to the conversation. If the other person is not doing that then ignore them and keep on track.

Consider carefully what the other person is saying and if lots of people are saying it then really think about it.

The friendly banter can come in other conversations when everyone is chill. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

But do they say it during a tense conversation or just as something between friends or where both are being friendly? Makes a difference. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Who the heck mentioned attempting to fight with anyone? I literally just said do the opposite of that.

You being chill is fine. Anyone attempting to chill someone else with friendly banter will not work. You do that by having a mature, logical, non-personal discussion of the issue at hand.

Why the frakk’ is this so hard? How can our discussion of something so basic and simple still be continuing?

2 Likes

Because he can’t handle not having the last say.

7 Likes

10 Likes

You’re right. You would totally appreciate and respect someone who suddenly tried to be friendly right in the middle of an argument. It would totally make you stop arguing and see their point of view and defuse the situation.

Or would it merely make you think they were disrespecting your viewpoint?

There is a time and place for everything. Being neutral in how personal things get, good or bad, is not a bad thing when having a tense online discussion.

Or have you seen your attempts to be friendly in the middle of a tense situation suddenly defuse everything and make everyone alright?

3 Likes

you-dont-say-nicholas-cage

2 Likes

in before the esk8 news system bot closes the thread for a few hours

3 Likes

I wish you luck.

5 Likes

what’s here goin abot a pigeon shitting on tech shit?

6 Likes

6 Likes

O…M…G…:man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes