I need help please

Again, you just can’t help yourself. And that’s a real shame. Absolutely nothing of substance, like the majority of your posts.

8 Likes

I’ve only been here just over a year and even I can see the degradation of the crowd.
The percentage of posts that are actually informative needs a serious rise.

5 Likes

Also while we’re already on the bus to jail; i appreciate how knowledgeable you are and if you do ditch this dive bar your presence would be missed, good sir.

6 Likes

I made a grove in my enclosure to help prevent the wires from rubbing against it.

That belt looks too loose. If the motor can’t slide forward anymore then you will need a shorter belt.

I think a 255mm belt would work better on that BN mount with a 16/36 pulley. 265 might be too long.

That mount can be adjusted from 56mm to 68mm. Based on some calculators online:

56mm center to center on 16/36 = 246mm belt

68mm center to center on 13/36 = 265mm belt
68mm center to center on 16/36 = 270mm belt

2 Likes

Run those wires through the enclosure, not under the lip, for better results.

2 Likes

I will have, when i have one day on this forum without seeing your shit. There was a couple weeks a while ago… aaah. Good times.

Just try to be a nice guy. It’s not so difficult. Most don’t even have to try.

1 Like

Thanks I actually already ordered new belt.

Where should the hole be, like where they are now or somewhere else.

Ehhh… i’d have to disagree with this… i’ve tried so many methods… you know what i’ve landed on as being the most effective AND the easiest? Straight between enclosure and deck :rofl:

Running wires through the wall of the enclosure can be a huge pain in the arse. And for what better results do you actually speak of?

2 Likes

Ease of maintenance/repair/construction and for water ingress reasons.

Also, taking underslung enclosures off and putting them on with wires still connected SUCKS. “Easiest” my ass. :rofl: The more wires, the worse this gets. And with wires on the front and back it’s even worse yet.

Also, most hopes of preventing water ingress disappear once you choose that method.

1 Like

I agree with both sides of this argument here, but this is definitely one of the most annoying things to service on street builds

1 Like

Doesnt get much easier.

Its also totally dust proof, which leads me to believe it would be reasonably water resistant, but i don’t ride in the wet.

Just a side note…calling someone you are having a less-than-pleasant conversation with “my dude” will be considered insulting by many and will probably just aggravate the situation.

This isn’t a debate or a conversation, it doesn’t matter if you disagree. It’s just a fact you can consider when replying to someone in the future.

12 Likes

I almost exclusively use “dude” and to a lesser extent “kid” as an insult. My mom hates it.

1 Like

Don’t. It doesn’t defuse the situation and can come across as fake or insulting.

What really helps are mature, logical, non-personal, well thought out responses that add to the conversation. If the other person is not doing that then ignore them and keep on track.

Consider carefully what the other person is saying and if lots of people are saying it then really think about it.

The friendly banter can come in other conversations when everyone is chill. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

But do they say it during a tense conversation or just as something between friends or where both are being friendly? Makes a difference. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Who the heck mentioned attempting to fight with anyone? I literally just said do the opposite of that.

You being chill is fine. Anyone attempting to chill someone else with friendly banter will not work. You do that by having a mature, logical, non-personal discussion of the issue at hand.

Why the frakk’ is this so hard? How can our discussion of something so basic and simple still be continuing?

2 Likes

Because he can’t handle not having the last say.

7 Likes

10 Likes