I cannot get this thing unjammed

Again not trying to screw a buyer with fucked up parts.

1 Like

You don’t need flanges at all. I prefer without. Makes it easier for rocks to not get stuck. Just use a 2 jaw gear pulley on the set screws and motor shaft :+1:

If there is loctite make sure you torch the thing for ~30 secs

What the heck is keeping your belt centered with no flanges? Even at perfect alignment you would be able to push the belt off one direction with the slightest pressure.

1 Like

I mean I couldn’t find this gear online anywhere…all I could find

Whos buying this board?

4 Likes

Well there was slippage …alot.

Dunno. I’ve never had an issue… And if I had to guess… I’m probably a little over 1000 miles total? Not a lot by any means… but I’ve never had the slightest issue running no flange.

Belts properly tightened is the biggest factor tbh

1 Like

There has to be some flange somewhere in a belt system. Left/right guide either on the motor pulley, the wheel pulley or on the idlers. With 0 flanges the belt will drift with power alone due to the spiral winding.

Like evolve pulleys uses an inner guide on the motor and outer guide on the wheel, or can have both on the wheel. Would not recommend 0 guides anywhere. Don’t think you can get down the street without the belt jamming into your axles.

2 Likes

A guy from a skate group off Facebook. 650 shipped.

Just gotta finish replacements and repairs. Gunna send him grip tape as well if he wants to retape.

1 Like

I may do 600 shipped idk

Why’d you try to take this off in the first place?

3 Likes

Have you tried just chanting don’t slip while you ride?

5 Likes

Cuz it was jammed anyway, and I knew people like to modify their boards didn’t want him to say you shipping me a faulty board

Wouldnt you be pissed?

How’d you know it was jammed

1 Like

Cuz I was gunna upgrade motors at one point.

Couldn’t get it off

But was the board working?

1 Like

Works totally fine! Just can’t get the gear off

I was just gunna do some measurements and went . Oh. This won’t come off. That’s not good.