Hummie hubs Kickstarter

maybe just a single colour outline?

edited the top text a tad

3 Likes

What if you just take two colours, such as red outline ans black letters

2 Likes

Technically that’s 3 colors, I think. White, then black, then white again. (The top text is now inverted with white in front)

2 Likes

So far my 2 favorite :call_me_hand: just my two cents
wheelswcolorbirds

4 Likes

As soon as brian sends me this last version I’ll send it in and done. Too many colors in the other.

6 Likes

Have you been creating the Abec 11 graphics for the last 20 years Brian?

2 Likes

Negative LoL

5 Likes

This is also my favorite

10 Likes

I want a deck

3 Likes

Are those due in this year?
@hummieee

3 Likes

They told me things were delayed on the decks and that never happened in the past. Strange days and they were supposed to be here a month ago. I’ll write them again today

5 Likes

If you have had a couple of beers and stare long enough on Brian’s design. It looks like a smiley face with bad eyebrows :grinning:

7 Likes

Kinda spooky

3 Likes

now i can’t unsee it, ugh :sleepy:

4 Likes

I really like this one as well

5 Likes

I want to see how it looks with hummie motors all the way around (spelled twice if needed and maybe the hummingbirds in between.)

2 Likes

Yup the black on grey is defo my favourite :+1:

3 Likes

I think it’s already been sent to the factory and probably too late for changes. But I did do that when I made it and didn’t think it looked good. I didn’t save any images of it, though :expressionless:. My bad.

3 Likes

They’re closed till Monday if anyone wants to throw in a design. As it is it’s Brian’s that he last posted that will be made. 500 wheels.

2 Likes