Hummie hubs Kickstarter

Getting wheels and tires made and they were asking for the art
@b264 helped and did most of the design. If anyone wants to give a shot at some other design write me and if we chose ur design instead I’ll send u a set of wheels as well.

Last week Paul the hanger caster asked for the final hanger design and said he’ll be getting to work soon. although he said he’ll be moving in September to a place with more room and made it sounds as if that might be a slow down at first but a better place for him to get things done.

28 Likes

I like the artwork :ok_hand: nice one @b264

14 Likes

Woooo. It’s nearly October already.

Yup. I’m moving houses n things have been slowed down other than that, specifically the tires, wheels, and hangers have been repeatedly postponed. As it is the tires and wheels they said they’d finish the first week of October and the hangers he says he’s moving as well but as soon as settled he’s on it.

Sorry on the delay.

almost fully moved in and done setting up

9 Likes

I’m definitely impress by the backers patience…

10 Likes

We’ve just grown an elephant skin’s equivalent of patience due to the many other vendors in the past :laughing:

11 Likes

and also we know what to expect out of John, his hubs are the best of the best

7 Likes

Nonsense! Have you heard of the board called the raptor 2?

8 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Those hubs are smokin’ hot rignt now, all the rage

4 Likes

Im lazy and will make excuses to be lazy and yelling at me helps

I can get all the motors done in advance of paul finishing the hangers in like two months he says and he’s been moving houses as well.

So give me literally another week to post a video and get rolling here. Today is the day I have to be out of my old place by 5pm so been really hectic lately

Aend said they’d have the wheels and tires done this week. Looks like we’re doing 6 color prints on the wheel.

11 Likes

3 Likes

But rather do different colors. Dark red and black. Looks too fruity. Or what u think? And someone said do the old Brian design. I don’t care but want to please the buyers. Dark green, dark red, black, white, maybe.

2 Likes

Open a poll, let’s vote

2 Likes

I love this, and if this was the scheme I’d regret not getting these 100x more.

3 Likes

Awe, you’re killing me! My girl is gonna be pissed at me, especially all the times I asked her to make changes.

No it doesn’t look fruity (whatever that means). The colors make the wheels pop.

The only suggestion I have is maybe not make the wheels grey. Go powder blue like the Caguama 77a.

2 Likes

@MYKC do you have a rendering in not-fruity colors?

Nope… we were just working with input provided.

May we get one? :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Haha this was foreseeable. The wheels are grey like the tires. It’s good though and people like it. @Skatardude10 seems to be saying he likes them. Ok fruity colored hehe. Looks like lifesavers Fruit candy or something. And anything on the tire? Maybe get a 6 colored single bird or leave it bare I don’t care. I ask u people since ur either buying them or maybe would. Plan to just sell the wheels alone too.

Damn don’t know how to do a poll. If anyone wants to set one up it’d be the fruity one or the old Brian one or bare.

2 Likes