Huge lot of eskate parts and VESC components for SALE

I have a HUGE lot of eskate parts and VESC components that I am liquidating. There is so much stuff that it will take me some time to take pictures of everything along with prices. As I do so, I will continue to post to this thread. That being said, if you need something but don’t see it listed here, PM as I most likely have it but haven’t had time to take pictures of it yet.
I am located in USA.

Pricing listed will not include shipping costs.

Trampa Infinity ATB mountainboard trucks (with wheels)(brand new) - $150.00

6374-200KV Outrunner DC Motors, stainless steel, SK3 with a machined keyway(brand new) - $65 I have (13 of these available)

Ollin drive train (slightly used, including Popoca wheels) - $375

15 and 16 tooth Pulleys - I have large quantities of both. $10/per pulley.

Multiple sizes of belts (sizes shown on picture below)- $1 each (large quantities available)

DRVs - DRV8302DCA - $5 each (I have 13)

Microcontrollers - STM32F405RGT6 $10 each and STM32F100c8T6B - $3 each

Here’s something to get started with. I’ll continuously be posting pictures as I take them with pricing. As a reminder, I have A LOT, so if you need something that hasn’t been posted yet, send me a PM as I most likely have it.

Thanks!

12 Likes

What is the mounting pattern on those motors? Looks bigger than standard

Those look like Turnigy sk3 motors, no?

3 Likes

Yeah, its just the bevel on tge mounting plate that makes the hole pattern look big. Never mind me.

2 Likes

yo sign me up for 2 stm32405s and 2 drv chips, also r u willing to part ways with just the castanas?

1 Like

Seems like a great deal on some 6374s. I believe these have cooling fans in them, but not sure about the magnet retention situation.

2 Likes

also any escs or pnuematics that u have? or short board decks?

1 Like

They’ve got PCBs too, including the direct fet version of the V4. Also a ton of SMDs to go along with it

3 Likes

Glad to see you made it over here from the builders forum! Good luck with your sale!

3 Likes

Someone educate me on the trampa trucks. I have zero clue.

Are these mountable on other decks besides trampa?

If so, seems like a good purchase for my first future build!

Edit:

Disregard. Two minutes on google gave me my answer. Also not the type of truck I’m looking for after all.

1 Like

They have tons of ESCs, but they aren’t assembled yet. I hope you know how to use solder paste and a hot air station :rofl:

3 Likes

ill take some of the 8302´s, pm

1 Like

I’ll take a couple 8302’s as well actually. Doesn’t hurt to have a couple laying around. Pm inbound

yes, i do know how to use em. Been repairing escs for a while now. taught some uni kids how to use em recently too.

2 Likes

also for that amount of componets on a board u would wanna use a rework oven, or some type of convention oven instead of a hot air gun.

3 Likes

Would you sell wheels for trampa separate of trucks?

No ESCs, just the individual components to make one. No other pneumatics. I do have a set of MBS Matrix trucks I’ll be posting soon though.

2 Likes

I’ll take any STM or DRV inventory you have left!

5 Likes

If @DerelictRobot allows ill take 2 sTM and 2 DRVs for :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No. Fuck this guy Tim in particular.

3 Likes